OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

To prevent alot of clutter on the board please post everything about these X's here...

When do these release? June 11th
How much do they cost? $125
What sizes do they come in? MEN SIZES ONLY
Where will these be avaliable? ONLY Urban Accounts and SOME Footactions

5nmcyw

5nmycl

BigTy23[emoji]8482[/emoji]

if anybody wants to hook me up, please email me at bjamez20@gmail.com. im going to be crippled on the RD (knee surgery) so anyone who can hook me up with a pair in a size 13 for retail plus shipping, please get at me.
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

Are you gonna be able to tell its navy blue(in person)...or is the blue so dark it looks black?
|J|O|R|D|A|N|S| are my Drug​

Can you order from miketowns over the phone for these type of releases
Life is a beautiful strugglePeople search through the rubble for a suitable hustleSome people usin' the noodle, some people usin' the muscleSome people put it all together, make it fit like a puzzle - Talib Kewli

^^
no...

Does anyone know where to get these in Dallas, Tx?.....

[/b]​

well that sucks, I guess if they don;t come around your neck of da woodz you are really screwed >D |I
tired.gif
@ Jb for that
Life is a beautiful strugglePeople search through the rubble for a suitable hustleSome people usin' the noodle, some people usin' the muscleSome people put it all together, make it fit like a puzzle - Talib Kewli

wow im really pissed i lost 150 so now i cant get 2 pairs i was gonna resell to sum nub kids in my school for like 200+ but atleast i get one pair... and dont you think it was kinda early to post this?

edit
lol ic WOW I JSUT FOUND MY MONEY. holy shietizzles im so freaking hyped now i can resell YES :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

sorry for the unecessary post of me finding my money lol

Quote:
and dont you think it was kinda early to post this?

^^^
There's been like over a hundred or so OFFICIAL Ice Blue X posts.....

He's actually kinda late.......

[/b]​

^^ no not too early, they drop in a week. i seen official post g up a month or two before, like the flint xiii did
901 Memphis-Tenn 901

u ppl are actually gonna wait in line like the altitudes?? they as limited as altitudes rite? i hope that ***** won't bring a gun like that day when the altitudes came out

^fix your sig and dont cuss.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
If you run, youre gonna die tired.​

I need to start making some phone calls to my spots and hit up the local mom & pop shops to see where I can get these from. I can't slack off on limited releases anymore. I got no blk/maize XIII's in my size because I slacked off and got to the mall late. :frown:
frown.gif

DS NYK Penny - Size 9.5 and DS XIX SE Wht/Grey/Red - Size 9.5 available for trade or for sale! Looking for DS Jordans Size 9.5. Hit me up if interested...chadnyce@aol.com

"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

Just bought myself a nice rocawear shirt for these...so I'm set for these on June 11th.

I'm gonna go stand on line right now..peace. :lol:
laugh.gif

"Oh Yeah hun, those them old Air 1's/
Sneaks crispy, $350, you ain't never wear none/
I'm a pimp, girl, get it through ya' ear drums/
No I'm not telling you where you can get a pair from."
- JR Writer​

Lovin' these shoes. Been wearing mines for a couple weeks now. You can tell they are navy blue and not black. I like the combination of the light and dark blue, looks nice. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Yea way better then steels to me
"I'll never be a bish for a label, get treated like a horse in a stable, can't worth unless another brotha say go, damn that man, go where the pay go!"-MJG

Back
Top Bottom