OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

quise2024

Banned
Last edited:
It's funny I was just changing the other thread title and I saw this one pop up, oh well this can be the official thread.

I'm going to pass on these, just no a big fan of all red shoes.

It's funny I was just changing the other thread title and I saw this one pop up, oh well this can be the official thread.

I'm going to pass on these, just no a big fan of all red shoes.

Haha i had a few moments to spare before this cruise set sail so i thought id make an official one since another member stated there really wasnt one.

Im diggin these cant wait to "hopefully" get hands on a pair.

In the mean time .. take care my fellow NTers i'll be back in a week

View media item 430097

Last edited:
Gotta get em. But it would've really been cool if they had either made these the second mars 4 installment. i really liked those and another retro 4 colorway with the mars logo would be legit (stealth oreos could have been this too.) Or, make these some "Nike air" 4's (even though they aren't og. They should've been) wouldn't anybody else agree?

a might, right now. depends on da local hype. if i gotta go early to line up den a pass, if its a easy cop den yes.

I, too, am wondering as to whether or not these will be a general release, because that's all we get in my area. And I was really lookin' forward to these!

I will add these to my collection as well. I already have my pair on hold when the shipment comes in. Can't wait!!! I love all red shoes!!!

Back
Top Bottom