OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you know what your doing and had a fast connection these were an easy cop.

I started at 7am and got my pairs two hours later, but the REASON its an easy

cop because clearly eastbay/fFA/FL had ALOT of pairs, that is the only reason

a release would go this long, the shadow 1s were long at 7am but the IVs were

still there clearly. So before anyone goes patting themselves on the back just know

this is a general release and there are ALOT of them to go around, hence the

resell price will be low I would just wait a few weeks if you struck out, people

that bought multiples to sell will have to dump em for lower and lower as

the hype wears off....

I stop collection J's but all red kicks still hold a place in my heart so I had to cop these. 

10am call my footlocker and they still had a pretty good FSR ..

10:30am got to the store 

10:35am asked if they gave discount for my employer - they did

10:40am 128 with discount and 52 with store credit I had

Not bad for these!

Why is the box/kicks so damn heavy?

Sort of irritated with the raffle system at Footlocker and Champs.  Certain releases they do raffles.  Certain releases are guaranteed pairs.  Not to mention they do the raffles during the week when most of us work.  *sigh* miss the good old days.
I think they do this to create confusion, so when they actually do reserved pairs/guarantee tickets, there won't be as many people (since people just assume it will be raffle).

i've never done the whole trade thing very much, but i had no choice so i grabbed a 10.5 this morning... how hard will it be to trade that size for my size 12?

Depends on your area. In the past I was able to trade a size 8 concord for a size 10 and a size 11 white cement IV for a size 13. But I live in nyc. A lot of individuals here

First Jordan I've copped on RD in over 3 years, woke up around 10am, called up a mall around the way and all they had was one 11 & 11.5. 

Not what I'd call an "easy cop" considering this was a GR.

Last edited:
So far I have the IV's I wanted.
White Cement
Military
Toro
Black Cement (x2)
I think I'm done with 4's unless the Cool Grey drops.

Damn I have to pass on these freds cause I won't have much money til next week but congrats to all who managed to get these :pimp:

Anyone think NDC might restock these? I bought a gift card specifically for them but struck out this morning.

Back
Top Bottom