OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any Socal spots still got em? Im looking for a 10. Thats all I need is 1 pair. Lol. Anyone willing to help out let me know. Im always down to help with future releases.

Well all of my malls hand out size tickets for them and it's stupid. But I'm gonna go to the 2 malls here and try my luck

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fridayafternext.jpg
Get ya titty off my chin.

I think they do this to create confusion, so when they actually do reserved pairs/guarantee tickets, there won't be as many people (since people just assume it will be raffle).
They do guaranteed tix when they get a large amount in to avoid tying up the phone and call 130+ people on the phone or whatever the amount is.

I'm curious to see if any spots in Los Angeles area has them too.

The same thing happened to me this morning.

Never had that problem, especially running my script.

I guess they actually are making changes.

I had a script running...when i tried to purchase the shoes, it kept giving me an error. When I took the extension off, it let me purchase...

I'm not sure if it was coincidence, or if they are really cracking down on it...if I had to bet...I'd say it was coincidence...I highly doubt Nike really cares...they're getting their revenue one way or another.

Last edited:
Struck out on multiple sites this morning...

Took a break at work, went over to a mall in the burbs

and not only did they have my size but I was able to look through multiple pairs and grab a scuff free one.

smh buying online makes things so much harder than they're supposed to be.

Congrats to everyone else who copped.
Did you get yours in Milwaukee? Your location says MKE....

Can't believe I whiffed on these. Snagged the Shadows (which was my first priority) and then struck out left, right and center everywhere else for these. :smh:

I won a Champs raffle for the first time. Picked them up a little while ago. Great looking shoe, glad I changed my mind on passing

NDC failed, got through on FNL but took almost an Hour. Hit up HOH Valley Fair and wanted to check out the scene since I knew they were doing FCFS, was expecting to see a crazy line but low and behold about 15-20 heads all just standing around in the parking lot, security wouldn't let anybody near the entrance. Basically there was enough of these to go around that folks doubled up or got the Shadow 1's and just came back in line to get the 4's. Any folks on here that were at Valley Fair HOH What up!

Reactions: j5
Back
Top Bottom