Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Gotta say thanks to all the folks in this thread for the help. After almost 2hrs of battling with NDC, FNL, and Eastbay I finally got through and made my purchase.
smokin.gif

repped, i thought i did that before but i did it one more time on a different browser somehow got confirmation. Thanks.
now I just gotta deal with all these extra charges from my many misses. anyone got any insight on that issue?
Good to hear man.  Congrats.

Same exact thing with me. doesn't matter if I'm using paypal or visa.
I was using PP balance as well as my debit card.  Every time, it would kick me back to enter billing info.  I finally entered it on that page (instead of clicking away from the page) and it went through.

anybody know why Paypal payments get cancelled from FNL...i never been able to check out with it...End up having to enter all my CC information

Last edited:
any one knows if footlocker will ship to my account address and i will use my buddy's paypal with a different shipping address?

Copped through finishline's customer service center. 194 after winners circle, tax and shipping. Woooooo hooooo California! Nice seeing those pickups at less than retail. Leather straps wouod have been nice on these. Hope everyone cops because this shoe is gorgeous.

Another one off the checklist. Getting close to retirement. Just when i finally found a shoe to wear and undeadstock, it wants to rain in cali.... Lol smh. Congrats to you online. Campout mode on these were not to bad. Was in my car most of the night toasty. View media item 1412983

Back
Top Bottom