Official Jordan Spiz'ike Online package post!

finally a stand against the ignorance of JB.
"Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes"

Searching for AJ II,VIII,IX,XII,XVI all size 13-13.5

i just came from jumpman23.com and the site is still up with a FSR i guess no one is copping them....lol

just got off the phone with nike.com they say at 5pm pst the spiz'ike store is gonna close for good
and they have no information as to what they gonna do with the rest that dont sell

Folks is like "only the new generation of shoe buyers are buying these" and "OGs aint falling for it and getting these". I've been wearing J's since I was 13 and I'm 30 right now. Do what makes you happy not what folks on a forum is telling you should make you happy. Sheesh! It's wild how many folks is happy that other people aint buying a pair of tennis shoes?!?!

person 1: "man I aint gettin them joints"

person 2: "you go boy, that's what I'm talkin about"

person 3: "since ya'll said ya'll aint gettin em, neither am I"

person 4: "me too"

Stop being a 'GET WIT' and do you!

^^That is good news. JB has had a bad week that will hopefully open some eyes:

1. 5/12 Pure 3's not selling well
2. 5/16 Spiz'ikes not selling well
3. 5/19 LS 1's will likely flop as well.

Could this be a bit of a wake up call?
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

looks like these things are gettin atleast $100 over retail on ebay...........
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

^^auctions are still runnin.........one more day left
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

Anything limted or online only creates the hypebeast. The spiz'ike are straight nasty IMO. To me they look like an unfinished product no matter how much spin (colorway) is put on them.
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

Its kinda funny also how the people that copped these on RD and posted stuff on pgs 5,6,7 are afraid to come back and post or let alone defend their point of view that they are being labeled as the "New Generation".

HAHAHA it feels good to be an OG head.
Seek TruthLive Free

Quote:
I've been wearing J's since I was 13 and I'm 30 right now
collecting Team Jordan sneakers now? because Spiz'ike is a team jordan sneaker.

I dunno if you guys remember this but awhile back, during the sneaker expose in Las Vegas....Gentry, did mention JB is going to focus more on the Team Jordan Sneakers. Guess what? LMAO Spiz'ike exclusive Team Jordan Pack for $300 bucks. :rofl:
roll.gif

JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.
JUST KEEP IT REAL JB.

Ill be honest.....I copped all the SPIZ'IKES so far and plan on copping the rest...these are the only shoes besides the Melo 5.5 and Trunners that i copped outside of my OG and Retro collection.....I believe i represent the OG and New Gen heads...I like the creativity behind the SPIZ'IKES and I've always been attracted to ugly shoes...the same cant be said for my taste in women but I like the fact that pieces of most of my fav J's are thrown together like this...I understand they are overpriced but what J isnt?

I even remember when the OG XI's dropped and the same thing was said overpriced and bure hate on the shoes....now they a classic...Ill bet when it is all said and done there will be a greater appreciation for this monstrousity and just like with my XI's and Foamposites ill be happy i bought the ugly shoes becuz i liked them....

still FSR at jumpman23 ....lol...pass pass pass for me like i said no dubzeros or spiz'ikes...
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5, BMP size 11.5

i just took a look at jumpman23.com they still got like everysize of these kicks most likely goin to be a flop

Just wondering, are these really team Jordans? If so, wouldn't they be called "Team Spiz'ike"? Do people call them them Team Jordans just because they're not a numbered Jordan shoe? Anyways, I actually like this shoe, but I'm going to wait and see what JB does with all the left overs. Hopefully they'll put them on sale like they did the B-day Lebron IV's.

i copped just because i liked but i bet any money next year there will be a spizike ii just because out of all the spizikes they sold pretty good and the way things are going at jb you watch we will see a spizike 2

"""looks like these things are gettin atleast $100 over retail on ebay........... ""

Why would anyone pay MORE than retail. It's Friday 8pm est, I just logged in and was able to add a size 9.5 to my cart and I was able to go all the way through until the end but didn't confirm my order. I would never buy these.

I think alot of people wednesday night were logging in just to see IF they could of got them and then didn't buy.

It is going to be interesting to see the final results of this online release.

When I read Babyj's response wednesday I thought he knew these were selling fast. But I don't think they are. After all all the recent LS releases sold out in minutes not days.

This release is an easy pass for me, but this is a limited release for a specific consumer group...And that group was satisfied.
I'm not going to be upset with those that purchased these, but say congrats to those who were able to buy. JB knows that each customer is different and is doing a great job catering to their consumers as a whole.
The continuation of JBs online package releases has nothing to do with this one-singe Spiz'ike release...Limited JB Online Packages were here to stay when the Online Nubuck XII Pack sold out.
How many of you guys really wanted thunder and lightning IVs, and these Spiz'ikes???

When JB takes an OG Air Jordan and packages as a limited online exclusive...that's when I'll shed tears. But until then I'm more than happy with GR Fire Red IIIs, GR Aqua VIIIs, ect.
"Kobe will do good things against great players, but Jordan did great things against legends.
Imagine MJ in a league without handchecking...."
-Supermanblue79

If you guys say all sizes are still available after a day so why are so many bidding on ebay instead buying from Jumpman23.com?I saw 1 auction end up about $400 + $35 shipping.Can someone explain?

I just tried to go check out the package, but the site says sold out, which I doubt. I thought the site was supposed to be up until 11 p.m.? Maybe that's why people are bidding so high on these on eBay?

Where do you you guys go to view the shoe. I'm def not planning on buying these or any spizikes for that matter but would like to know for future references. Any help appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom