Official Jordan Spiz'ike Online package post!

you fools dont hyoe these up or think about coppin

baby J just said JB is ''testin'' us to see what we want :rolleyes
eyes.gif
and i doubt noooooooooooooooooone wants these so just let em be....... :smokin
smokin.gif
Team AIM Chat
* KeVeNMaYnE

Quote:
If you guys are smart...

You would not purchase this package & send "The Message" to Brand Jordan that "we the consumer" will not put up with these hyped up on-line exclusive packages.

If you recall, I made a post a month or so ago about the next on-line package and what it should consist of. ( as in what you the consumer wanted to see )

The message was not heard @ JB and now is the time to show your voice.

Just my 2 cents,

But I had a nice "dispute" with some people @ Brand Jordan with this one.

Now is your turn. " will you be the one "

I don't think Baby J was just talking to be talking. PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!!!!!, we may have the power to choose our own destiny!!!!
Jordan Brand don't forget where you come from

--My Space--

Sell me your size 15 Jordans and Nikes!!!!

These kicks look like crap on Spike Lee. Or maybe its just because he is pigeon toed...
Seek TruthLive Free

Props on BabyJ for telling us how he sees it instead of selling out.

The Spiz'ike concept is horrid. Jordans are essentially becoming an embarrasment to wear.
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

That gray just ruins everything. Replace it with a white or white patent, and I'd be all over these.

Quote:
If you guys are smart...

You would not purchase this package & send "The Message" to Brand Jordan that "we the consumer" will not put up with these hyped up on-line exclusive packages.

If you recall, I made a post a month or so ago about the next on-line package and what it should consist of. ( as in what you the consumer wanted to see )

Just my 2 cents,

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracyGOLAKERS!GONETS!
TEAMCHENI

Please do not buy these!!! The more people who say no will contribute to the improvements of Jordan Brand products in the future.
For Sale: 1st Bobbitos sz 9 Good Price!

Well seeing as it will be for the greater good for all of US sneakerheads. I'm not going to buy it.If we give in now what price tag will they put on something we really want in the future like the DMP 2.If they can charge 200 plus for the lightnings,500 for the the thunders,and 295 for spiz'ikes then they will just go up from here.

It really blows my mind that so many people out there hat these kicks so much, I can understand the first two colorways, in which JB massacred each of the shoes by adding the green, but on the True blues, and these Red Spizikes, they are sick, combining the 3,4,5, and 6's, by far the best 4 Jordans released into 1 shoe, is amazing, I just wish I had waited til the prices started dropping before I copped.

Send out an email to nike, telling them we will summit to there prices.......ill keep posted on what they reply
Wanted: Jordan Retro II red/white/black sz: 11-12. if you have them i want them...hit me up
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5

u guys make it seem like 90% of the sales are from niketalk... i mean yes niketalk is a big influence but if u guys dont cop some1 else always will... and thats a fact... these things will sell out wit the quickness and be resold for some serious $.... im not copping cuz i got no $ and not only that i dont like em... so yep im passing... im good with my true blues...
Knicks Fan til I die​

If I'd have the money, I would mos def cop, unfortunately within a month I copped BMP x 2, Retro III DTRT, True Blue Spiz, and today the Fire Red Retro III...... you do the math. I'm broke, biatch!!!!!!

Now, with the 20% off..... I would have def copped

Horrible

PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE!

I mean, I'm blowing hot air. Its not like there aren't going to be people that will purchase this and sell it out anyways regardless of what ANYONE says.
Mr. Legit Check

It will sell. The shoes are dope. The True Blues are very nice in person. Not too bad a deal when you use the discount code.

I will sit, stand, or walk away since this is a mockery of JB's recent online sales. At least the nubuck XII's and Laser IV's were original models (Not Hybrids).

Quote:
If you guys are smart...

Just my 2 cents,

If you guys are smart....

Don't buy this crap;send a message to JB that we don't need anymore frankenstein shoe

I tried warning NT during the Thunder/Lightning Pack about things to come..But no one listened... :\
ohwell.gif

So i'am not wasting any energy here..There's NOTHING that's going to prevent these from selling out...I wish i was wrong though...

No changes will be happening any time soon..

Baby J Good Luck with your quest!!!!.... :lol:
laugh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Quote:
If you guys are smart...

Just my 2 cents,

Again, this is too expensive...still have my true blue spiz'ikes on layaway. If these were just the shoes and a lesser price I would've got them

DON"T BELIEVE THE HYPE

no chance of copping these Frankensteins. Peeps are starting to realize that JB stuff has no resale value nowadays. You can cop spizikes all over for pretty much retail.

i think if thunders and lighting sold out then so will this. Those prices were just as ******ed as these. 500 for a shoe and a jacket. 300 for a shoe and a bag now, its pretty consistent with nike's prices.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

Back
Top Bottom