***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

yeah man its crazy that these didn't sell out right away i like them a lot...hey audemars elly you live around quakerbridge? I go to tcnj and was really surprised to see these shoes there.

For those wondering why the hype isn't as big for these....Please don't judge on the post count of this thread.

Many people were complaining about past "Official" threads being cluttered with so many "copped" or "passed" replies. However, an Official post for a hyped shoe is much needed. Without them, we'd have countless indivdual topics about the same shoe. Every type of post from "where'd you get yours?" to "what are you wearing with yours?" would have been posted by multiple members...On top of that, we'd more than likely get repeat topics due to the forum being flooded with these posts.

I decided this time around the official post would be monitored more closely. Instead of allowing all the "copped" and "easy pass" replies to build up, I deleted them. No offense to those that did so. I wanted to see how this thread would hold up with actual discussion. Not a collection of one word replies.

So far I think it's worked. I think those who seeked certain information have been able to find it easier without having to swim through countless one word replies that stated whether or not someone picked a pair up.

Unless you base your decision on what other people buy, I don't think those replies were neccessary. Maybe in the future we can somehow develope a poll system where people could click on their decision. That way people can still have an official thread to participate in and not have it cluttered with pointless smoking hat icons.

I don't know if we'll continue this practice in the future or not, but like I said, it's worked well so far.

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

went to my Champs yesterday and copped my sz 12. all the size 9s were gone tho. lol. still cant believe i got them. and got the OLNL last week. pockets are shot

Quote:
COULD SOMEONE FILL ME IN ON WHY CALI HAS SO MUCH HYPE?....IS IT CAUSE SO MANNY PEOPLE THERE? OR LESS SHOES SENT THAT WAY OR WHAT. I HAVE NOTICED MOST OF MY SALES ARE TO CALI.......SOMEONE FILL ME IN..... :\
ohwell.gif

J's are HUGE here. It's a style thing.
Quote:
in NYC da hype for jordans is on da decline HEAVY....i almost can't believe my eyes...

i walked by da footlocker in da time square and they has a ton of spiz'ikes on display.... :nerd:
nerd.gif
Quote:
Arithmetic: a late night smash
Gladiator960: lol, you smash on the street racers
Gladiator960: and I'll smash on her
Arithmetic: lmao, we both smashing son, word to austin powers!

Even though its suppose to be for the LS 1's, this shirt goes with the Spizikes as well. Thinking about coppin...

Nice Tee...
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

mj is wearing 4's in that playground scene. wonder why jb would come out with that for the 1's? guess it doesnt matter, and yes nice match. :smokin
smokin.gif

Ha yeah i noticed the post would gof from like 90 replies to 80 and I was like what the heck. But I must say I was skeptical of these at first... but I actually like mine ALOT, they look so clean.
"Lets Hug It Out"​

these didn't sell out in my area at all I wish I didn't get in trouble at school
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

so much for being ls there in like every sneaker store here in boston even in stores that never had urban accounts. there was probbably less hype here in boston.

Quote:
yeah man its crazy that these didn't sell out right away i like them a lot...hey audemars elly you live around quakerbridge? I go to tcnj and was really surprised to see these shoes there.

yeah man i was really surprised. i was also surprised they got BMPs but you and I both know how bad that mall is. you can cop those type of releases like a week after they dropped

Still no info on what I posted a few pgs back...

What were the release on these? Seems like only Live Stock released this colorway yesterday....

. . . fResh
nikes out the box . . . rceefresh@yahoo.com I'm a size 9.5 ;D
RIP to a fellow NTer SoleRebel aka I LOVE 1982

haha yeah man I feel you...that mall is horrible thought I'm trying to get a job at that footlocker bc I'm be living down there for most of the summer

I live in SF so I guess getting my shoes won't be too easy, I haven't really gotten any J's recently.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Yee!!! we serious about it out here!!! The Bay 2 da Valley, Northern Cali!!!! We keep our shoe game on lock, stay shiit'n on fools, never fartin!! you got to come hard out here or get left like the last piece of bread!
SAVE $$$ ON ALL EBAY + FINISHLINE PURCHASES:

BIG SAVINGS JUST CLICK ME TO SAVE NOW!!!

There's still lots sitting on the shelves in my area.. which is the way it should be.
Representing the young side of NT, it's..
TEAM UNDER-AGE
"Vanessa Hudgens and Brenda Song are just out of reach.."​

Picked up my pair in Canada, best release since the Black Vs in Jan better than the fire reds, the Blues are a must cop and close enough to the True blues.....oh real comfy too.
*NIKE authentics make m better than most*

i wasn't planning on getting these...but i was curious to see how they were selling here in grand rapids, MI....i went to the mall today, sunday, and like i assumed they had a ton of these on the shelves....i'm assuming most people spent their money on the OLNL instead of these...i have a feeling these might hit the sales rack...at least here in grand rapids...

I Love these. Walked right into Footaction in woodbridge at about 12. Didn't get my size but bought a 10 for good measure. >:
mad.gif
No sizes under 10. Came home to two more pairs from my dad who also bought them at a footlocker by his work :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom