***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

imo this release kind of shows that the hype for spizikes has died down and jb needs to give spizikes a rest now :D
happy.gif
www.jumpmansneakers.com
Best selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's
www.myspace.com/jumpmansneakers

i was surprized to find that my local champs(queenscentermall) had about 30+ pairs left. saturday around 2:00 went back at 4:00 to get a different pair a cause they had some red paint on the white part they still had 3 pairs in sz 10 left and olnl in big sizes. the buy said they only sold less than 20 pairs the whole day. funny thing is tho my friend copped a couple pairs for his store and was charging 300$ and ppl. copped at that price hahaha their so stupid.

Quote:
imo this release kind of shows that the hype for spizikes has died down and jb needs to give spizikes a rest now

no.....look what released these past couple of weeks

I copped easy and might try and get another pair... IMO get a half a size up if you havent done so...My guy said they werent selling that well, but that was at 9:30 Saturday morning when I copped. Mine had like some blacc kind of like scuff marks on the patent leather, SMH at JB cuz I have to use a Care/Maintenance tip on a pair of $190 Jays that are DEADSTOCC!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
>:
mad.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

people are saying its a bad release cause they didnt sell out on release day, JB dont care if they didnt sell out that quick.
These will sell out in 2 or 3 months and its still gonna be a good release for them.

how do the spizikes fit? I heard they run smaller than normal ???
20% at KARMALOOP: Enter Rep Code RO7052

I usually am 11.5 but I tried it on and it felt like a 12 so I whent with 11 now I feel ready to play ball but I'm jus going to school to sit on my desk.

was in vegas this weekend and sheiks had them sitting on the shelves around 3pm saturday when i stopped by. they had multiple sizes available still

TEAM MEDICAL

this is the team for me, i always need medical attention​

Anyone looking for a pair in socal? They are scattered all over Los Cerritos mall. Every spot has them (footaction, footlocker, finishline and champs) It will be there for a while. They even have it on display outside. I went there Sunday 5pm

Saw these almost everywhere I went to in the Virginia Beach area. Also saw some OLNL packs too.
TEAMAMFAM​
Looking for Atmos, Green Monster AM95s or any AM 95 size 8
References
SoleSupreme,Kevforce1,Ryanstyle,Skoolingsession, Atar1, rio rancho

I bet if these were to release around next month... they would most likely be sold out...

Jordan release was just too crazy this month, very week.
. . . fResh
nikes out the box . . . rceefresh@yahoo.com I'm a size 9.5 ;D​

Even though this is the best colorway, these mite be on the shelves for a while. Most people are tapped out after the DTRT and then the OLNL pack. The next couple of months will give people a chance to catch up on previous releases because JB will be weak until the aqua's.
F/S Size 11 OLNL, Flip 3s, DTRT 3s. PM me if interested

I agree ^^ people are still recovering from the BMP's... These will eventually sell out by the next release...
For Sale:
Jordan FR 3 (Retail plus shipping)
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y)
Spizike True Blue fsr

Another reason is the insane $175 price tag...

Make them $125 and watch them fly...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby ,Carter, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith, Wafer​

yea the next jordans i buy will prob. be the blk cats.....but if they go ahead and release the 07 blk/blk air force ones ima skip on those n wait till the fire red spizikes

Again, for me, this is the best Spizike colorway release so far...so grab a pair while it lasts. Put mine on layaway... hopefully I can get it by the end of the month :D
happy.gif

Went bacc and put another size 11 on layaway with my 2nd OLNL, they make it too easy to double-up cuz too many lames rocc fakes round here...3 years ago it would only be a dream that I could go to the mall on a Monday evening and not only still have my size, but allow me to put them on layaway with the other $170 worth of JB (OLNL) I've got sittin in their bacc room... I h8 the fakes >:
mad.gif
but I love how the supply seemingly eclipses the demand for true collectors like myself...IDK what to do with the other OLNL and TB Spizikes tho...I'll wear them eventually, but maybe keep 1 pair of BlaccToes DS cuz they're so OG...but to stay on topic I agree the DTRT and OLNL kind of pushed these out of people's minds, but we have no LS and I'm never down with any of that shade of blue so the DTRT was an easy pass. As for the OLNL, I'm big on 1s so I had to have it...twice. TB Spizikes have excellent quality IMO, I would like the blacc ones as well, but with 2 pair of TB I think I'm satisfied 8)
glasses.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

Just curious what shoe joints allow layaway? I've never put shoes on layaway and are these mom and pop shops or the major chains like Footlocker/Footaction/Finishline?

Back
Top Bottom