***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

I don't about you guys but it felt like there were no size 9 around?? I had 2 settle for a 9.5!!! Geez I'm madd!!

here is the 20% code for those that wish to order from NDC 2PLKBKSP7
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

Quote:
think its funny... put a 175 pricetag on 22's and nobody buys them, yet on a spizike... and they sell out. They are more limited, but either way its pretty ironic.
"invisible sig"-if you can see this sig, then you've probably quoted me.

Thank you Don Lucia.
Don't.....don't, don't, don't believe the hype!

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent.

man they wont cancel my order so I can use the code. Oh well. Darn it!
SHOESFIRSTRENTSECOND4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com
******** SUCK MORE *** THAN HOOVER INC.

Yeah thanks for that code! I really didn't want to pay 175 for these things!
TeamLakers
Lakers VS Suns Round One...Wouldn't Miss It For The World!!!​

:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
49j4sux.gif

I just can't get into these Frankenstein-type shoes like these and the Dubs. I guess people like them since they are pretty much sold out on various retail websites, but I wonder how many of those people bought them to keep and not re-sell.
Team Old School​
"You Got to Do Time"​
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

Eat em up..yum yumm..haha..yea these are the only colored Spizikes i like for the nostalgia sake of havin different elements of J's..plus it goes well with my UNDFT hat..HAH heres a lil heat for yall...enjoy

So nice having a job at a shoe store... I go, pick out the pair I want the night before, not only do I get 30% off, but I also can just walk in at anytime on RD and pick them up...Tip to all who order online....Get a Job at a shoe store....solves a lot of issues...lol
ShoeCollecta425

People just don't know what to cash in on now.

The spiz'ikes are not worth more than resell! Hell, they're not even worth the 20% discount on NDC.

We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

^^^How bout it...I cant believe people are happy with $140...I coulda got them for 105 and would have felt like I got ripped off...I guess the people who bought so many will be wearing them for years to come and have to explain to thier grandkids when they are 80 why they are wearing such ugly shoes.... :rofl:
roll.gif

Easy buy for me, went to NTSF around 6:45 they opened at 7 and was out before 7:30. ^^^ Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, people still cannot seem to understand that. If you dont like them great, but there are people who do.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
We get PHYSICAL

Back
Top Bottom