***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

vicwearjs

Banned
Joined Dec 5, 2006
im not gon say hype is down...its just that alot of things have released....everybody dont have long paper

Joined Nov 5, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]where did you get the shirt???^^^^^ [hr][/hr]

I bought my shirt from footlocker but dude b4 me sumwhere said finishline also has em...good luck
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

Joined Jan 18, 2006
dam now im starting to like them more and more i look at this topic!!!! dam i was only planning on gettin the og color way.....YO DOES ANY 1 HAVE INFO ON THE RELEASE DATE??????

Joined Nov 19, 2006
I'm so mad >:
right now. I was gettin ready to cop em waitin for my mom to get ready. I was excited about gettin them then the mailman came and dropped off a letter from school :wow:
My 1st hour teacher reported that i be clownin in the classroom and always late. So my mom had a quick change of heart and told me I wasn't gettin nothin until I do better :smh:
>:
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

Joined Jan 18, 2006
^^^ LOL Get a job kid! :rofl:
:rofl:
Quote:[hr][/hr]COULD SOMEONE FILL ME IN ON WHY CALI HAS SO MUCH HYPE?....IS IT CAUSE SO MANNY PEOPLE THERE? OR LESS SHOES SENT THAT WAY OR WHAT. I HAVE NOTICED MOST OF MY SALES ARE TO CALI.......SOMEONE FILL ME IN..... [hr][/hr]
TeamLakers
Lakers VS Suns Round One...Wouldn't Miss It For The World!!!​

Joined Jan 20, 2005
Guys heading down to nyc later...you think FL, FA will still have these around. my friend swears there will be 8s around. i dont know why he loves spizikes lol
"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

Joined Jan 13, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]FSR???[hr][/hr]

Quote:[hr][/hr]Full Size Range [hr][/hr]

i think you mean "Full Size Run" not trying to be technical, but i never heard of someone saying "Range"...anywho...my Finishline still has a FSR...its one of the largest stores in the nation yet it only gets GR like fire red V's...Mars IV's...etc..pretty weak store.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

danextgrate

Banned
Joined Mar 30, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]I'm only 15 so I have to wait 1 more year[hr][/hr]
:pimp:
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

Joined Jan 19, 2005
That Spizke Tee is hot, but it's made for the DTRT Spizike.
Are there any other Spizike Tees releasing? I'm hoping that these don't sell out before the DTRT release.

"invisible sig"-if you can see this sig, then you've probably quoted me.

Joined Feb 7, 2006
Yes cali sux if your a sneaker head.... many hype beast, resellers, but most importantly WAY LESS SUPPLIED. I'm speaking on behalf of socal by the way.
Every spot only got 1 size each of this shoe but the good thing was every store got em.

Joined Aug 2, 2001
Quote:[hr][/hr]Yes cali sux if your a sneaker head.... many hype beast, resellers, but most importantly WAY LESS SUPPLIED. I'm speaking on behalf of socal by the way.[hr][/hr]
HOLLAND GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

Joined Jul 11, 2006
Any other pics of that shirt?
Team Quagmire
My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.​

Joined May 10, 2005
Went to my local spot as usual during release day.... these are more beautiful in person, put my size 11 on layaway... still haven't recovered from the OLNL/Kobe 2 releases. By far, this is the only Spizike I will get....nice colorway!

FYI, AJ V Burgundy's were in my local spot too!! They had a few shipments... OMG! I'm broke! I've got a lot of V's anyway.

Joined Oct 15, 2006
^yup for sure every time I'm out there I can't find any decent sneaks, the shelves are bare.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Joined Feb 21, 2006
^that sucks b/c I will be relocating to Nor Cal for college in the fall.
Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud!

Joined Dec 24, 2006
Anyone else have a pretty easy time coppin these? I went to quakerbridge mall on Rt 1 in NJ last night at like 9 pm and they still had pairs left...they received 18 that morning and thankfully they still had a pair in my size

Joined Apr 29, 2007
anyone know if any place around philly still has em in stock? if so where?
"I can except failure, but i cant accept not trying." -M.J.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now