***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

04/28/2007 Jordan Spiz'ike
315371-163 White/Varsity Red-True Blue
$175
2d7snfa.jpg

As always, please continue any and all discussion about these shoes within this thread. Any new post created outside this thread will be locked/deleted on site. Please be curteous and patient when asking a question.

**As far as I know they are a general release. Probably a "limited GR". Which means most retail spots will carry them. Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, Finishline, etc...I'd do some research in your area to find out though. Nothing is ever guaranteed. Check your regional forums for more information.

**Most say they fit "true to size". So buy what you'd normally wear.

Anybody attempting to Buy/Sell/Trade in this thread will have their post deleted and the user will suffer a suspension or banishment from Niketalk. Don't be that guy.

More Pictures:
247574436.jpg
247574434.jpg
247574437.jpg
247574438.jpg
247574518.jpg
247574520.jpg
247574522.jpg
247574525.jpg
247574527.jpg
247574618.jpg
247574620.jpg
247574622.jpg
247574623.jpg

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Best Spiz'ikes so far. Wasn't expecting them to release a week early so I'm not sure if I get them. Does any of the money generated from these shoes still benefit Morehouse College (I know the white ones did)?
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

Why does this spizike come with the Mars logo and the black one didn't?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

got my pair on lock. waitin to pick them up thursday nite! best spizike colorway imo....

No desire to get these- the black colorway was the best...

EDIT- They DO look better in person-hmm....
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

So.............wheres the hype?? *chirp* *chirp* ok.....? Every 1 is broke from the OLNL..hope this is going to be a easy release..
For Sale:
Jordan 3 DTRT (8.5) $165 shipped
Jordan FR 3 (11.5)$145 shipped
Invisible Women (8.5 or 7Y) $90 shipped
OLNL sz. 8, 10.5, 12 $265 SHIPPED! Last Sizes!

didnt get any dubzero, wont get any spiz'ike....$175 not worth it, wasted a lot of money last weekend....

thanx JB for giving my wallet a rest...will for sure pass on these
TEAM WARRIORS
WE BELIEVE.
Shocking the world 1 game at a time.​

Local FA got 62 pairs in way more than the OLNL can't wait for this cop....love the spizikes!!!
Hey Check Out My Signature.... FS/FT sz 9 BMP for 3 fire reds...Offers Welcome-
559/209

question...have the spi'zikes been on swoosh.com???
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

Quote:
WOW those are fire, will footlocker have these?

damn my man, you didnt even have to click around to figure this one out.

But on the real... I think these will sit around due to the OLNL release. These arent a bad colorway at all.

Team Pacific Northwest

im pickin these up friday night at my local footaction, right before they close... either that or im gunna pick up another BMP then im done for a couple of months

i Don'T Even Talk i Let The Vi$a Speak​

Strange enough, my FootLocker has over 100 pairs...
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

I agree best looking Spiz'ike, but still ugly as all outdoors so I will pass and get gear up for next month. Ton of 1's coming out. :D
happy.gif

i want these..but i might b a lil broke this weekend cause i'm goin to the city..but i'ma see what i can do..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. I have made over 190 bucks in a little over a month and a half..take advantage!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

Sounds to me it'll be a GR....looks like a lot of people's spots have many pairs.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

i like these way better than any that hav released but not gettin these........there turning into dub-zeros

is it that serious that kicksrus needs to sell it for $350? It's not as limited as the previous 2 spizikes...
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
STOP THE FAKES
The Anti-Variant Movement
AIM: Dips3tRydah

Local FNL has only 18 pairs in so far, Champs only has 15 pair, luccy for me 4 of those 15 are 10.5 so I gotta get down 8)
glasses.gif

Gotta get these, missed the Blacc spizikes cuz I didnt know FNL was gettin them and the sheisters wouldnt let me throw them on layaway...anyway been waiting for these and its going down in a major way :smokin
smokin.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

WTB Space Jams Sz. 10.5 or 11...PM or e-mail!!!

Back
Top Bottom