***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

im not gon say hype is down...its just that alot of things have released....everybody dont have long paper

Quote:
where did you get the shirt???^^^^^

I bought my shirt from footlocker but dude b4 me sumwhere said finishline also has em...good luck
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan

dam now im starting to like them more and more i look at this topic!!!! dam i was only planning on gettin the og color way.....YO DOES ANY 1 HAVE INFO ON THE RELEASE DATE??????

Quote:
YO DOES ANY 1 HAVE INFO ON THE RELEASE DATE??????
:wink:
wink.gif

I'm so mad >:
mad.gif
right now. I was gettin ready to cop em waitin for my mom to get ready. I was excited about gettin them then the mailman came and dropped off a letter from school :wow:
embarassed.gif
My 1st hour teacher reported that i be clownin in the classroom and always late. So my mom had a quick change of heart and told me I wasn't gettin nothin until I do better :smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

^^^ LOL Get a job kid! :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
COULD SOMEONE FILL ME IN ON WHY CALI HAS SO MUCH HYPE?....IS IT CAUSE SO MANNY PEOPLE THERE? OR LESS SHOES SENT THAT WAY OR WHAT. I HAVE NOTICED MOST OF MY SALES ARE TO CALI.......SOMEONE FILL ME IN.....
TeamLakers
Lakers VS Suns Round One...Wouldn't Miss It For The World!!!​

Guys heading down to nyc later...you think FL, FA will still have these around. my friend swears there will be 8s around. i dont know why he loves spizikes lol
"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

Quote:
FSR???

Quote:
Full Size Range

i think you mean "Full Size Run" not trying to be technical, but i never heard of someone saying "Range"...anywho...my Finishline still has a FSR...its one of the largest stores in the nation yet it only gets GR like fire red V's...Mars IV's...etc..pretty weak store.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5....Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. .....
Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions.....
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

Quote:
I'm only 15 so I have to wait 1 more year
:pimp:
pimp.gif
We are sad today, and we will be sad for quite a while.
We are not moving on. We are embracing our mourning. We are Virginia Tech--Nikki Giovanni​

That Spizke Tee is hot, but it's made for the DTRT Spizike.
Are there any other Spizike Tees releasing? I'm hoping that these don't sell out before the DTRT release.
249112234.jpg

2w6c7ef.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-dtrt-debut-3.jpg
"invisible sig"-if you can see this sig, then you've probably quoted me.

Yes cali sux if your a sneaker head.... many hype beast, resellers, but most importantly WAY LESS SUPPLIED. I'm speaking on behalf of socal by the way.
Every spot only got 1 size each of this shoe but the good thing was every store got em.

Quote:
Yes cali sux if your a sneaker head.... many hype beast, resellers, but most importantly WAY LESS SUPPLIED. I'm speaking on behalf of socal by the way.
HOLLAND GOD'S FIRST EVERYTHING ELSE WILL COME ALONG THE WAY

Any other pics of that shirt?
Team Quagmire
My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.​

Went to my local spot as usual during release day.... these are more beautiful in person, put my size 11 on layaway... still haven't recovered from the OLNL/Kobe 2 releases. By far, this is the only Spizike I will get....nice colorway!

FYI, AJ V Burgundy's were in my local spot too!! They had a few shipments... OMG! I'm broke! I've got a lot of V's anyway.

^yup for sure every time I'm out there I can't find any decent sneaks, the shelves are bare.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

^that sucks b/c I will be relocating to Nor Cal for college in the fall.
Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud!

Anyone else have a pretty easy time coppin these? I went to quakerbridge mall on Rt 1 in NJ last night at like 9 pm and they still had pairs left...they received 18 that morning and thankfully they still had a pair in my size

anyone know if any place around philly still has em in stock? if so where?
"I can except failure, but i cant accept not trying." -M.J.

Back
Top Bottom