OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Originally Posted by AJMasta

So I've always wondered...why don't any of y'all ever just go to the mall and get these? I just EFFORTLESSLY copped mine at a midnight release..I pulled up at 11:47, was number 3 in line, and I was back on the road at 12:06. Ordering online always seems like nothing but trouble.

i don't feel like driving
laugh.gif

+ 10% cashback + free shipping + no tax ordering from eastbay

^^^^You are right, my fault G

All I mean is that GR shoes are 100% confirmed 2 always be discountable (since the recent full u.s. recession effect)

Originally Posted by omarijp

NDC still got mad sizes. What is a "G" number?

yo, just wanted to say good look for this post, i saw this and placed my order and i think it went thru!

already had some am1 iD's in my cart too so i got the free shipping...

this is my 2nd pair of VI's... the first i copped with my boy's footaction employee discount (30% off)... he couldn't get me 2 tho, so good looks!!!

Well I just had one of my eastbay orders cancelled. I had ordered previously but had got the G. So I'm hoping to get my other order through. My first order was 157.48 and 2nd had free shipping. lol yeah what a difference!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by k0betw0

Originally Posted by AJMasta

So I've always wondered...why don't any of y'all ever just go to the mall and get these? I just EFFORTLESSLY copped mine at a midnight release..I pulled up at 11:47, was number 3 in line, and I was back on the road at 12:06. Ordering online always seems like nothing but trouble.

because ordering through eastbay has allowed me to purchase these cheaper then locally (hooray for 8.25% ca tax)... i got my g-order turned to a real order via email confirmation.
which California do you live in? 8.25% was like 2007...sales tax is 9.75% now, if its still 8.25% in your area tell where so i can move haha jk

Originally Posted by AnimeBaller14

can someone tell me how much these shoes cost including tax. 165?
you dont know how to add tax? use the calculator on your computer...take the price i.e. 150 + x.xx"%" = tax; then add that to 150 = total

i.e. 150 + 9.75% (ca tax) = $14.62 tx + 150 = $164.62 total

hahaha i dont even know what tax is anymore. i gave up keeping count.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

All I mean is that GR shoes are 100% confirmed 2 always be discountable (since the recent full u.s. recession effect)

im not a G,  thanks for answering my question though.. BTW great input Mr. NikeTalk.

ppl forget that some counties have diff sales taxes.... but i dont think there is any Cali county with an 8 point whatever sales tax..

damn it. i accidentally doubled up on these effff.

damn you footaction for being so damn slow with your confirmation numbers...
well i guess its my fault for being impatient and ordering from nike.com right after it.

Originally Posted by never wear them

ppl forget that some counties have diff sales taxes.... but i dont think there is any Cali county with an 8 point whatever sales tax..
yeah yeah yeah i get it. i live in orange county where tax is like 9.75%... WHATEVER. point is. eastbay online order in my bedroom > waking up and driving to the mall thats 5 minutes away from me and buying them and having to hear the "sneakerhead" manager talk about how hype sneakers are (frankly, im done. i just wanted these cuz these were the first jordans i ever bought)

Originally Posted by natenate04

Well I just had one of my eastbay orders cancelled. I had ordered previously but had got the G. So I'm hoping to get my other order through. My first order was 157.48 and 2nd had free shipping. lol yeah what a difference!

^ hey man i sent you a message ^

hit me back when you can.................................peace

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

im not a G,  thanks for answering my question though.. BTW great input Mr. NikeTalk.
I am sorry for labeling you, but much appreciation 2 on the feedback. I learned a lot from being a NikeTalker for the past 9 years, and I hope I can teach ALL that I know

LOL @ my man willy rivera beasting on y'all up in here...

i dunno, i didn't get any email from ndc or eastbay... either way, i got one pair with the 30% off... F it...

I canceled my two separate champs orders an re ordered on eastbay cus i forgot about the no tax ...pretty sure I talked to each worker they had tonight

so many clowns in this thread right now...belittling no-stop those who pre-ordered in advance for the past few weeks because of alleged cheapness and shades of red and now seems like everyone and their moms bought on the hype, caved in and is currently after these shoes (and going nuts because the online shops are running short of them). The thread grew 30 pages thicker overnight...

what an effin joke , I hope ya'll get your as ses handed to you by backorders and resellers lol.

Originally Posted by Retri

somany clowns in this thread right now...belittling no-stop those whopre-ordered in advance for the past few weeks because of allegedcheapness and shades of red and now seems like everyone and their momsbought on the hype, caved in and is currently after these shoes (andgoing nuts because the online shops are running short of them). Thethread grew 30 pages thicker overnight...

what an effin joke , I hope ya'll get your as ses! handed to you by backorders and resellers lol.

yeah, nike's got us all by the ballsack...

what else is new...

BUT, what i don't get is cats acting like the shoe is any less DOPE because of hype...

whatever, every person i've seen post pix has said the quality is there, so STOP HATING!

holy !#%@, i just got a confirmation email from eastbay too... does that mean i'm good?

still haven't gotten one from ndc tho...

just got confirmation on my order yeah.. I was speaking with one of the reps and he told me , that most orders got canceled because people were ordering multiple pairs like 10 , 15 pairs at a time... which is good cuz those of course or trying to make a fast buck.....haha suckers

Yeah I just got my order confirmation as well. Going to the Nike outlet in the morning to see about some steals.

Eastbay sent me an e-mail for the release of these at 1:23 a.m.. I clicked on the pic and the site still shows a FSR (I only tried to put a size 12 in the cart, but all the sizes said "in stock" when I moused over them). Looks like they have a ton of 'em. Hopefully that means those of you worrying about the dreaded "g" will get your orders filled!

Back
Top Bottom