OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I got my ten pairs on lock for $125..what retail....what tax...
For those of you going to your local store should be an easy cop
These are everywhere
at least in NYC

so i applied the free shipping code but my confirmation email is still has shipping added to the total....what gives?

already got one pair for my boy's employee discount.

but i'm thinking about another for retail... these are nice, folks.

wish that infrared pack would produce some sample pics some time soon...

Uhh dudes, there are still FSRs on the usual websites. I don't think anyone needs to freak out about their order getting fulfilled.

Originally Posted by Retri

so many clowns in this thread right now...belittling no-stop those who pre-ordered in advance for the past few weeks because of alleged cheapness and shades of red and now seems like everyone and their moms bought on the hype, caved in and is currently after these shoes (and going nuts because the online shops are running short of them). The thread grew 30 pages thicker overnight...

what an effin joke , I hope ya'll get your as ses handed to you by backorders and resellers lol.

you lost all credibility on here by posting this earlier:

these are, quality-wise, better of/on par with most OG's

superslap.gif

Did anybody try to order these with their $25 gift card from the Space Jam cancellations? I tried to put in the gift card and pin # and it says that it's worth a total of $0.00

%%@!

Earlier today I saw a lot of people postin how they weren't getting these and gonna wait for the infrared pack and I was telling people to get these if u like them and don't let haters keep u from gettin what u like or worry what somebody else is gonna think. Looks like people are starting to think for themselves some and not following the Infrared Rumor for inspiration in getting these.

no big deal on these...just checked ebay and was able to add in my cart and everything.  and it is LATE as it is 1AM here in So Cal...not too crazy for these. I added and then removed them .  Will pick up later on when I get some funds or if they go on sale.

i just woke up and these are still on every site ndc fsr finishkine fsr eastbay fsr so much for all the hype im getting my other 2pairs this morning

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

willing to paypal someone 10 bucks for a swoosh signup

roll.gif
 wow thats like the funniest joke i've heard in 2010 so what you want is someone to give you swoosh access to save you hundreds and you want to only give them 10 bucks...lmfao

so many clowns in this thread right now...belittling no-stop those who pre-ordered in advance for the past few weeks because of alleged cheapness and shades of red and now seems like everyone and their moms bought on the hype, caved in and is currently after these shoes (and going nuts because the online shops are running short of them). The thread grew 30 pages thicker overnight...

what an effin joke , I hope ya'll get your as ses handed to you by backorders and resellers lol.

Probably the dumbest post in the entire thread!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Probably the dumbest post person in the entire thread!
tired.gif

fix'd
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom