OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by puffin85

Originally Posted by AJMasta

So I've always wondered...why don't any of y'all ever just go to the mall and get these? I just EFFORTLESSLY copped mine at a midnight release..I pulled up at 11:47, was number 3 in line, and I was back on the road at 12:06. Ordering online always seems like nothing but trouble.
They dont have midnight releases here in Dallas, cause if they did i be like you. 

Yeah, I'm in Dallas area too......I'd drive there at midnight as well if that was an option.  I usually try online first, mall is a secondary option.

FYI to all.  My order from Footlocker and Eastbay starting with a G in the order number still have not been confirmed by email.  For all those saying to be patient or wait 30 minutes or an hour, well it's been over 10 hours since I ordered...lol.

I ordered a pair from Finishline as well though, and got email confirmation on that.

Copped and I couldn't be more pleased.  Got lucky that the first pair I had in my hand was flawless.  Ran through them for a solid 5 mins lookin' em over makin sure there was nothing out of whack, no creases, midsole glue/color problems, suede smooth no scuffs, nice fit.  Pics coming soon fam...

Anyone who says they're playing ball in these is buggin. You better at least use an insole. I probably should have gone a half size up, I feel some toe rub, due to them being so narrow. These feel like the most uncomfortable Jordan's I own, might be because I took off a pair of Foams and put these on, but still.

These will hold about as much resale value as the white/red XII. I literally slept through this release and will continue to do so. Congrats for everybody coppin and all u wannabe resellers I got a hot tip for ya. U can't make resale money from GR releases. Hype is your ally, a la Space Jams. No hype = no resale.

After seeing these in person, I actually prefer them over the infared VI. I'm an old-head, OG General whatever u wanna call it, and I was never a huge fan of the Infa 6. I'm certainly not "bugging" for passing on these like someone above said, I just buy what I like and NEVER roll with the hype wave...

I don't know if I'll get a pair.

I got a $25 giftcard (from space jams
mad.gif
) and free shipping on Eastbay Total $124.99,
but I don't want a messed up pair so I might go to Finishline or Footlocker. Total $149.99
No Taxes FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMUX

called eastbay at 0300 and got my pair. should be an easy grab for all of you at the stores. I was talking to the rep and asked how the internet orders worked because I never got my confirmation email when I first placed my order at 1200 just my G-code. He told me how it works is all of the online orders go into a database and over time download to another system while they are simultaneously taking phone orders. The phone orders are pretty much a guarantee because they can get real time stats on their stock, the online sales are a gamble depending how long it takes your order to download to their sales computer. They said they could sell out of a size before the online order even goes through and sometimes the orders get hung up in the system so they don't process until the next day even if you ordered right at midnight.
Thank you for posting this.....this is extremely valuable info to all of us. 
happy.gif

Passing on the VIs, JB quality fell off long ago. If I bought these, can't see myself wearing them, just staring them. I'm good with my carmines from the CDP.

Me likes...very glad that JB still giving us retros.. Gettin up early on Sat morning to cop a pair of Jordans...and then commin home and examine every single angle of the shoe and that new shoe smell....ahh aint nothin else like it...hope JB continues on forever...

I went to Niketown to get a close-up look of the VI's and
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
:smh:
mad.gif
. The kids version looks a lot better. I bought the Kobe V Dark Knights instead. They're
pimp.gif
!

Picked my pair up last night at a Midnight Release here in da H.... Easy grab.. was the only one to cop my size so im good!!!

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Earlier today I saw a lot of people postin how they weren't getting these and gonna wait for the infrared pack and I was telling people to get these if u like them and don't let haters keep u from gettin what u like or worry what somebody else is gonna think. Looks like people are starting to think for themselves some and not following the Infrared Rumor for inspiration in getting these.

Is the Infrared VI pack a myth or a fact?

Got mine like 4 days ago...

x2_8cb52c

Nice Kicks.. but not worth the hype im seein on this site rite now..

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Anyone who says they're playing ball in these is buggin. You better at least use an insole. I probably should have gone a half size up, I feel some toe rub, due to them being so narrow. These feel like the most uncomfortable Jordan's I own, might be because I took off a pair of Foams and put these on, but still.
lol i was wearing my foams right before i tried these on too and i couldn't agree more, but i think thats just due to the extreme comfort of the foams
but yea really easy cop out here in the DMV. rolled up to the local mall at opening and scooped up my pair from finishline no problem.

if anyone ends up getting screwed by eastbay (although im sure there are plenty of pairs) there should be plenty of pairs around your area. 

good luck all

pimp.gif

EKhunter1 stop spamming my inbox about a swoosh act. My post didnt warrant a response so let that issue die. If u dont like what people are offering for an account then dont respond, simple as that.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

24cfaxv.png

But you're pluggin NO ONE in so your big bold sticcer is an EPIC FAIL.... shady %*$ outlet workers.... workin at a CLEARANCE outlet and still selfish as sin....

Back
Top Bottom