OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

That's the reason Jordan Brand doesn't listen to there consumers because people like ninjahood will complain about anything no matter what
This is a great shoe and there complaining. Just don't buy the shoes simple no one got a gun to your head forcing you to buy it
Thats the way these people are acting if JB releases trash shoes just don't buy and move on wait for the next good release
not whine in a thread for 2 weeks smh...
Some dudes in here is 20 years old and up and they make fun of the younger dudes in here but yet they act like there the same age
dude is 26 and acting like a dam 3 year old

no theyre just cashing in on what was once known as a staple to "sneaker collecting"

Originally Posted by hella handsome

how long have we known that nike and jb read through the forums? we've known this for years, and %!+$ still hasn't changed.
so why do you all still go around complaining?

dudes will complain about ANYTHING on the shoes now.
"awman, there's some glue on the bottom of the shoe! +%#+ Jordan brand! i had to peel it off!"

is that something to really complain about?
or is this retro PLUS colorway something to complain about?
becauseclearly these aren't infrareds, just like the dispute in the flu gamesthread. they are a completely different pair of shoes.

as long as people buy their product, they will still continue to make it, the same way they have been making it.
and i might sound mad, but at least im not crying about a damn sneaker on a message board. u sad?

they havent changed anything after all of these years. do you think they are going to stop for a few dudes on a message board?
when theres millions of people out in the world who still buy their product?

they havent changed because the new generation of "sneakerheads" are just buying stuff for the hype. If I just started collecting sneaker I would be mad too that I didnt get the chance to cop now known OG "grails" and I would try to get the next retro, I understand that. What many people fail to realize is these new retros dont compare to the older (pre 06) sneakers. To the collectors that have been collecting for a minute this is an insult. Youre paying $100+ on shoes so they as might as well be top notch right? why would you want to settle for anything less?

So I know that all of our whining and crying might not do much, but it has definently keep retro c/w coming. Plus this is a message board which means discusion are bound to happen fam. What else are the rest of the kids going to talk about, who awesome thier kickz are what breed of dog goes best with JB? We trying to keep the JB forum alive! lol

and these are obviously an imitation of "infrareds" and the "flu games" were def. blk./red XII copies. Its basically the same color way.

for the record I have nothing against this release, althought I would've rather like this release to have be done in the sample 2000 infrared c/w. Might end up doing a custom
nerd.gif
. My argument is simply to get people to undestand that its not right how JB cant just release a crappy limited imitation and have people refer to it as a true retro.
ok.

BUT.

when was the last really good jordan brand retro?

it was well before 06 because i have a lot of retro's from 06 that's aren't good (retro IV for example)
now im not giving JB a paass for bad quality in choices of leather and thinner materials. but when it comes to a colorway, what really is there to complain about.
because at the end of hte day people are complaining that these aren't infrareds, when there's clearly an infrared pack releasing. why would jordan brand release the infrareds separately, then release the pack? thats what people are failing to realize. if you dont like the colorway, FINE, dont buy them. if you want infrareds, FINE, wait for the pack.

but a lot of dudes are in here whining because jordan brand isn't giving them what they feel like they "deserve" or what jb "owes" them.
using the fact that they are "og heads" to justify their complaints. because honestly, i have been wearing jordans since i was a toddler, collecting them since i was 12 (when my foot stopped growing) and im going on 22 now. that's 10 years of hardcore collecting, and almost 17 years of wearing the product. i have gone back and bought the OG shoes that i owned as a child and i know the difference between bad quality and good quality. so im right there with you guys when it comes to quality control.

but you don't see me complaining... 
i nkow the old heads know what they are talking about, and a lot of times i respect them for dropping jewels of information in the threads and helping me out on releases up through high school. but now that ive grown to adulthood, im seeing older heads complaining looking just as bad as the younger dudes with their immature posts.
both groups look immature.

its one thing to say "i don't like the sneakers, I'll pass" or "nah im good, ill just look for some OG's"
but some of these cats are on here (ie ninjahood) going all out against the shoes, the company, and other members to the point i sit here and think "damn, if dude really hates the shoes and has this grudge against JB, why the HELL is he still here on NT and buying the shoes?"

dudes bring up Adidas and Reebok praising them for a better product, but i bet you they aren't buying the products.
they complain, but yet turn around and still give their money to JB.

so my final question to you guys is, if this #%$+ is THAT BAD to you... why are you still buying it?
why not just buy the OG's and live in your nostalgia forever?

its still all respect at the end of the day though. do you, but please don't ruin the members experience who have a positive view on the sneakers.

That's the reason Jordan Brand doesn't listen to there consumers because people like ninjahood will complain about anything no matter what
This is a great shoe and there complaining. Just don't buy the shoes simple no one got a gun to your head forcing you to buy it
Thats the way these people are acting if JB releases trash shoes just don't buy and move on wait for the next good release
Some dudes in here is 20 years old and up and they make fun of the younger dudes in here but yet they act like there the same age

no theyre just cashing in on what was once known as a staple to "sneaker collecting"

how long have we known that nike and jb read through the forums? we've known this for years, and %!+$ still hasn't changed.

"awman, there's some glue on the bottom of the shoe! +%#+ Jordan brand! i had to peel it off!"

becauseclearly these aren't infrareds, just like the dispute in the flu gamesthread. they are a completely different pair of shoes.

as long as people buy their product, they will still continue to make it, the same way they have been making it.
and i might sound mad, but at least im not crying about a damn sneaker on a message board. u sad?

they havent changed anything after all of these years. do you think they are going to stop for a few dudes on a message board?

they havent changed because the new generation of "sneakerheads" are just buying stuff for the hype. If I just started collecting sneaker I would be mad too that I didnt get the chance to cop now known OG "grails" and I would try to get the next retro, I understand that. What many people fail to realize is these new retros dont compare to the older (pre 06) sneakers. To the collectors that have been collecting for a minute this is an insult. Youre paying $100+ on shoes so they as might as well be top notch right? why would you want to settle for anything less?

So I know that all of our whining and crying might not do much, but it has definently keep retro c/w coming. Plus this is a message board which means discusion are bound to happen fam. What else are the rest of the kids going to talk about, who awesome thier kickz are what breed of dog goes best with JB? We trying to keep the JB forum alive! lol

and these are obviously an imitation of "infrareds" and the "flu games" were def. blk./red XII copies. Its basically the same color way.

for the record I have nothing against this release, althought I would've rather like this release to have be done in the sample 2000 infrared c/w. Might end up doing a custom
nerd.gif
. My argument is simply to get people to undestand that its not right how JB cant just release a crappy limited imitation and have people refer to it as a true retro.
ok.

BUT.

it was well before 06 because i have a lot of retro's from 06 that's aren't good (retro IV for example)
now im not giving JB a paass for bad quality in choices of leather and thinner materials. but when it comes to a colorway, what really is there to complain about.
because at the end of hte day people are complaining that these aren't infrareds, when there's clearly an infrared pack releasing. why would jordan brand release the infrareds separately, then release the pack? thats what people are failing to realize. if you dont like the colorway, FINE, dont buy them. if you want infrareds, FINE, wait for the pack.

but a lot of dudes are in here whining because jordan brand isn't giving them what they feel like they "deserve" or what jb "owes" them.
using the fact that they are "og heads" to justify their complaints. because honestly, i have been wearing jordans since i was a toddler, collecting them since i was 12 (when my foot stopped growing) and im going on 22 now. that's 10 years of hardcore collecting, and almost 17 years of wearing the product. i have gone back and bought the OG shoes that i owned as a child and i know the difference between bad quality and good quality. so im right there with you guys when it comes to quality control.

i nkow the old heads know what they are talking about, and a lot of times i respect them for dropping jewels of information in the threads and helping me out on releases up through high school. but now that ive grown to adulthood, im seeing older heads complaining looking just as bad as the younger dudes with their immature posts.

its one thing to say "i don't like the sneakers, I'll pass" or "nah im good, ill just look for some OG's"
but some of these cats are on here (ie ninjahood) going all out against the shoes, the company, and other members to the point i sit here and think "damn, if dude really hates the shoes and has this grudge against JB, why the HELL is he still here on NT and buying the shoes?"

dudes bring up Adidas and Reebok praising them for a better product, but i bet you they aren't buying the products.

so my final question to you guys is, if this #%$+ is THAT BAD to you... why are you still buying it?

its still all respect at the end of the day though. do you, but please don't ruin the members experience who have a positive view on the sneakers.
QFT

crappy cell phone pic but we its time to get back on topic...

love mine, very happy with em. cant wait till spring to break 'em out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBeliever23

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I didn't cop because the hype was too low. Waiting for a better release.

You are fool.  I cannot wait for the Jordan fad to die down so that people like you leave the game.  Collectors like you treat Jordans like Beanie Babies. 

ThrowedInDaGame is definitely a FOLLOWER and not a LEADER.
wink.gif

23Sole and Hags thank you for setting the record straight.  Half the time I see these comments and I feel bad for these youngsters but don't bother the time to set them straight. 

For all those buyers out there that either:
a) didn't ever see Jordan play live in a game or on tv when he was on the Bulls.
b) don't live in the Chicago area
c) Don't have a relative who is from Chicago
d) All of the above

If you answered d, you should without a doubt no questions asked NOT BE IN THE JORDAN SHOE GAME.  GET THE F OUT. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE COLLECTING JORDANS.

Ya'll nothing but a bunch of fake followers.   Spoken from the heart of true collector.  Sorry if it comes across as harsh but its the truth ruth.
truebeliever23, you are an idiot. period. I could argue but i won't. But just stop, please. SMH.

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by freezelle

Im glad that from the looks of it everyone that wanted these was able to grab a pair or two. I can definitely say that this was a pretty easy scoop up. Gotta love the Nike Employee hookup:
Yo Tone, SIGN ME UP!!!!!
Where do I get an application?????????

%46.67 off, NICE!!!

Actually bro since I live in Seattle, I would have paid $150+tax which is 9.5%=164.25 So its a little over 50%!! Not mad at that at all!! ha ha
Hopefully this is the start of an amazing year..................Especially since this is my retirement year(I mean what else would one need after 2010, lol)
indifferent.gif

1. I sincerely hope YOU acquired these via guest pass.
2. NEVER post an employee number.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by freezelle

Im glad that from the looks of it everyone that wanted these was able to grab a pair or two. I can definitely say that this was a pretty easy scoop up. Gotta love the Nike Employee hookup:
Yo Tone, SIGN ME UP!!!!!
Where do I get an application?????????

%46.67 off, NICE!!!

Actually bro since I live in Seattle, I would have paid $150+tax which is 9.5%=164.25 So its a little over 50%!! Not mad at that at all!! ha ha

Hopefully this is the start of an amazing year..................Especially since this is my retirement year(I mean what else would one need after 2010, lol)
indifferent.gif

1. I sincerely hope YOU acquired these via guest pass.
2. NEVER post an employee number.

As I explained in the pickup thread, Yes Indeed I had a guest pass to the employee store. NEVER would I post a receipt with an employee number if someone purchased it for me. Im not that dude!

nerd.gif
ok.

BUT.

Maybe you don't buy Reebok, Adidas and New Balance. I'm not a slave to any brand. I buy NB 993's, 992's, Victory Pumps and Shells. I would have a pair of 20 Pumps if they weren't hard to get and the prices weren't crazy.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Jordan brand wants their true retroes to remain rare. That's why they are releasing retroes with minor changes. At least this is what I'm guessing.

no they just know they can do this and then release the shoe again in its original form and sell um to you.

i dont get why young people buy retro jordans though.... i mean i could understand all the old guys buying um for the memories and all that but why would young people buy a shoe of a man they never saw play???

you have two fantastic shoe lines of two LEGENDARY players that currently play in the nba and you choose to buy retros of a 40 year old man who dont even play ball no more?

come on now

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Jordan brand wants their true retroes to remain rare. That's why they are releasing retroes with minor changes. At least this is what I'm guessing.

no they just know they can do this and then release the shoe again in its original form and sell um to you.

i dont get why young people buy retro jordans though.... i mean i could understand all the old guys buying um for the memories and all that but why would young people buy a shoe of a man they never saw play???

you have two fantastic shoe lines of two LEGENDARY players that currently play in the nba and you choose to buy retros of a 40 year old man who dont even play ball no more?

come on now

This is the most idiotic thing I have ever read in my life. I am not even going to explain why what you said was flawed. I swear some people.........

*Buy what you like not because of hype*

come on now

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
why people buy them because they like them end of story close the book bro

waterproofed mine with Footlocker sneaker protector and damn, now the suede looks even more nicer (imho, it looks better than Durabuck).

As a Retro+ this shoe is all-around amazing.

come on now

Cuz the latest models look like crap I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.

Besides, Sakuragi Hanamichi wore the VI's, that's enough of a reason to make them timeless classics, even to the youngsters.
tongue.gif

The more and more I look at mine ...the more happy I am I purchased them....2nd pair of these and on to the varsity red and whites!

come on now

There has got to be sarcasm in this.  Myopia is contagious.

anyone wanna help me out who has a swoosh account pm me i will take care of you.....

SIZE 12 NEEDED BELOW RETAIL PAYPAL READY

Originally Posted by juggy4805

come on now

This is the most idiotic thing I have ever read in my life. I am not even going to explain why what you said was flawed. I swear some people.........

*Buy what you like not because of hype*

LOL...yeah I agree, but he sort of has a point in a round about way, and it's why I think JB will start having problems in the future. There's no nostalgia or memories attached to him or the sneakers with young kids. His sneakers will be judged based on appearance, and a lot of them just aren't cutting it these days. Signing Dwayne Wade was important, and they need to go ahead and merge Carmelo and CP3 fully into the brand, because their lines are basically crap anyway. I wonder how they do sales wise. Especially since players representing JB like Finley, Ray Allen, Rip, Josh and Juwan Howard are all up there.

Back
Top Bottom