OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by eskobar23

If anyone can hook me up with a swoosh account i'm willing to pay $$ for it..leave me a msg in my inbox with the price and i'll paypal the money.

I got a G on my eastbay order at 12 03 and placed another order at 12 30 and received a confirmation. I suggest trying to place another order eastbay if first one gave u a "G"

nice first post. funny how I have yet 2 use my swooshie
tongue.gif

Gotta love swoosh, Just ordered my pair and a pair of Nike ID Am1's for 180 Shipped. I did also use a $25 giftcard so it should've been $205.

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by eskobar23

If anyone can hook me up with a swoosh account i'm willing to pay $$ for it..leave me a msg in my inbox with the price and i'll paypal the money.

I got a G on my eastbay order at 12 03 and placed another order at 12 30 and received a confirmation. I suggest trying to place another order eastbay if first one gave u a "G"

nice first post. funny how I have yet 2 use my swooshie
tongue.gif
Every one of your post is talkin about how you have a swoosh account.  Nobody cares.  Shut up.

did ne body use a $25 giftcard that they gave becasue of the space jam mess up? cuz i ordered and used it but they still havent sent me a confirmation email yet

eastbay went through gift card debited... those with a G order again.... your previous order didnt go through more than likely...

So i got the G ordering online
so i had been on hold and ordered again and got an order # without the G

I'm thinking I'm straight
pimp.gif
but imma be
indifferent.gif
if it doesn't go through.

i just got done talking to eastbay the lady said that theres a 50/50 chance of getting your shoes with a g in front of it and the only way to guarantee u get a pair is to order through the phone that way they come directly from the inventory she said right now these orders are just sitting there, she sounded like she new what she was talking about and sounded upset because in here words "this was supposed to be fixed" i got at least 1 pair and maybe 3

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

willing to paypal someone for a swoosh signup lulz

11 dollars and you're in.....
roll.gif

11, hell i'd do 40
Should of bought the 20% off giftcards in NOV/DEC, Eastbay does it every year before christmas then get usually AT LEAST 10% bing (has been as high as 50% but prob wnt see that again) and its almost as good as swoosh and sometimes better.  I get $1000 giftcard for $800 every November for the next year (I usually think this should cover the year!).... sadly I usually use it up by April.... this year it will probably be March!

well someone pm me. imma og niketalke! PM the amount u want so i can get a swoosh account and I got you ASAP...

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Yep, you're one of the lucky ones!  I first ordered from Footlocker and got a G code.  Then ordered from Eastbay and got a G code.  I finally ordered from Finishline and that is the only one I got any sort of order confirmation on (via email).  I have been through the G code problem with the Space Jam release........if I ever get a order with that code, I'll never trust it as a confirmed order (especially if I don't get a confirmation email immediately).

If that Finishline order gets shipped, consider yourself a very lucky man. Hopefully everything turns out fine.

So is getting a 10 digit order confirmation # from Finishline just as much of a joke as the G code with Footlocker/Eastbay/etc?

I have a 10 digit confirmation # and email from Finishline right now (placed my order @ 11:17pm Central).

Back
Top Bottom