OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by itsrsinwayufreak

Did anybody try to order these with their $25 gift card from the Space Jam cancellations? I tried to put in the gift card and pin # and it says that it's worth a total of $0.00

%%@!

I did. I had another gift card with balance on it too. 

Originally Posted by dano4o8

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by Retri

so many clowns in this thread right now...belittling no-stop those who pre-ordered in advance for the past few weeks because of alleged cheapness and shades of red and now seems like everyone and their moms bought on the hype, caved in and is currently after these shoes (and going nuts because the online shops are running short of them). The thread grew 30 pages thicker overnight...

what an effin joke , I hope ya'll get your as ses handed to you by backorders and resellers lol.

Probably the dumbest post person in the entire thread!
tired.gif

fix'd
nerd.gif

PREACH!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

HAI GAIZ AM I KEWL YET HEHEHE *SNORT*
They are though. Stop idealizing OG's, you sound like a noob who's trying to fit in.

just because you're too cheap to cop a pair it doesn't mean they're shi t, cut on the haterade and misleading bullc rap spreading already please.

Quality is spot on, fact.

Also: LOL @ at the aforementioned clowns feelin' called out by my post. Delicious but thurt tears.

Originally Posted by itsrsinwayufreak

Did anybody try to order these with their $25 gift card from the Space Jam cancellations? I tried to put in the gift card and pin # and it says that it's worth a total of $0.00

%%@!

Used mine...Worked just fine. *Kanye Shrug*

Checked them out at Snipes last night (they're 150 euros in Germany--still cheaper to order from the States online and wait for the shipping) and the suede is pretty nice (still not as nice as Nubuck, but nice enough), but I wasn't thrilled with the varsity red...just like I've never been thrilled with the pinkish fire red IIIs from a couple years ago. I don't know how JB can mess up a basic Bulls/OG color all the time, but whatever. Anyway, I slept in this morning and Eastbay still had a FSR at 4am EST so I copped. If the infrareds really are just a rumor I'll be happy enough with these, I guess...but it baffles me why JB wouldn't just release the kicks everyone wants instead of a close proximate that makes people settle. We're loyal to a fault and we pay premium prices for substandard materials so why not throw us a bone every now and then? And yet here I am. I do it to hold onto a fleeting reflection of my youth. I don't know about anyone else.

just rolled the blunt for the car ride back from the mall. bout to crash and get a few hours of sleep. got the black berry alarm set to go off at 9:25.
these babies are as good as mine
pimp.gif

They are though. Stop idealizing OG's, you sound like a noob who's trying to fit in.

just because you're too cheap to cop a pair it doesn't mean they're shi t, cut on the haterade and misleading bullc rap spreading already please.

Also: LOL @ at the aforementioned clowns feelin' called out by my post. Delicious but thurt tears.

^^
laugh.gif
hit that one on the head. Some herbs be making us Chicagoans look bad.
smh.gif

6976.gif

I saw, and held these at my friend's FNL. They are nowhere near the quality of the OG infrareds VIs. What are you drinking that makes you believe that? Will it work for me cuz I just don't see it.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^^
laugh.gif
hit that one on the head. Some herbs be making us Chicagoans look bad.
smh.gif
So I guess we should call you, "I'm with stupid" since dude is being roasted as the dumbest person in this thread.
laugh.gif
  Great original material btw. Biting my stuff. Show that you are a great follower young son.I have taught you well.
roll.gif

superslap.gif

I'm so loaded right now. Me and the homies just posted watching Friday. Gotta head to the mall around 6:30ish. Good luck to all who's trying to cop and myself.
pimp.gif

called eastbay at 0300 and got my pair. should be an easy grab for all of you at the stores. I was talking to the rep and asked how the internet orders worked because I never got my confirmation email when I first placed my order at 1200 just my G-code. He told me how it works is all of the online orders go into a database and over time download to another system while they are simultaneously taking phone orders. The phone orders are pretty much a guarantee because they can get real time stats on their stock, the online sales are a gamble depending how long it takes your order to download to their sales computer. They said they could sell out of a size before the online order even goes through and sometimes the orders get hung up in the system so they don't process until the next day even if you ordered right at midnight.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

just rolled the blunt for the car ride back from the mall. bout to crash and get a few hours of sleep. got the black berry alarm set to go off at 9:25.
these babies are as good as mine
pimp.gif

damn, i cant fall asleep.

madden 10 till then
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NINJAHOOD RIGHT NOW IN LINE TRYNA COP
laugh.gif
. J/K

Psssh, I didn't wanna say I told ya so.........
laugh.gif
, FSR and its 5am EST...

LOL, TRUE BUT I NEVER THOUGHT THESE WOULD SELL OUT RIGHT AWAY. I DIDNT BUY THESE FOR THE HYPE I BOUGHT THEM BECAUSE THEY LOOK GOOD TO ME.

just to be kind to teh guys getting clowned about sales tax there are still lots of counties with 8.25 sales tax in cali. My county has 8.75 %
happy.gif
wish we had like a tax free week every year tho....

I Just got home from Garden State Mall. 5am and no lines? Im napping it up til 630... Peace. and good luck to all on copping.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif
. J/K

laugh.gif
, FSR and its 5am EST...

yep, not a single sign or restocking. Naysayers got nothing to say now. Thinking that this release would be as hyped or more hyped than the Space Jams.
laugh.gif
  It's awfully quiet in here for the RD.

u predicted this.     
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

laugh.gif
. J/K
laugh.gif
, FSR and its 5am EST...

All I know is that you made comments regarding NTers that are just plain stupid, please tell you made made the list as this thread developed. Do you have this list?
or would a back track be required? it is nice 2 know who is truly stupid, because on some real, gotta keep my post count low. And
Communicating ineffectively with the community is bad business.

picked my pair up today.......def. likin the quality......none of that ashy b.s

not too thrilled pn the varsity red, but what can u do.....

next cop, whit/red/black IIs

Back
Top Bottom