OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

im contemplating whether or not to drive up to the mall and see if peeps be waiting in line.
dont wanna take no chances, Js hyped big time round here. at least they were back when i was in high school, grad. class of '06. i haven't went to cop on a release date in sooo long.

I can go back to sleep
tired.gif

Ordered 2x on eastbay last night - eventually ended up with confirmation on both orders. Went to bed feelin good - woke up early and spoke to a rep. Both orders were confirmed, he canceled one for me and checked his inventory in my size and still had 100+ pairs left. You guys should all be good!!

He also said this was NOT as limited and response was good but much LESS than the SJ release.

cancelled my eastbay order...

got a pair from my footaction connect for 30% off and another pair coming from ndc (with a pair of am1 iD's, so i got free shipping), that's enough for me...

eastbay is showing over 200 pair in stock just for size 13 (but not all their online orders have been processed so that number isn't accurate)...

they're holding crazy stock in these people!

Picked up mine this morning at Florida Mall in Orlando. They are sold out of size 8 but a FSR otherwise as of 7am.

All grails in Jordan series have been copped. Jordan probably won't b getting any more of my $$ unless my kids want em.

Paid $35 and change out the door for these. Gotta love gift cards.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Picked up mine this morning at Florida Mall in Orlando. They are sold out of size 8 but a FSR otherwise as of 7am.

All grails in Jordan series have been copped. Jordan probably won't b getting any more of my $$ unless my kids want em.

Paid $35 and change out the door for these. Gotta love gift cards.
Fashion Square has size 8 if u need them. I'm not surprised these are sitting like they are, but they're not going to sit on the shelves for long. Had to go through 4 pairs to find a good left side. Glue on suede, and paint scuffs on the midsole =
mad.gif
   But I finally found a decent pair. I'm a fan of Varsity Red, and suede so these were a no brainer. They're
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Might see if I can pick up another pair next week...

at the mall waiting on fnl to open the gates, first in line with my girl, just dont trust the two pair i got online this morning

anybody had to get their pair half size smaller?

i wonder if they would release the olympics within the next few years

I told dudes paying $180 and $200 they were making a mistake. A lot of that PYS crowd were probably people overseas.

And I hope nobody EVER compares this release to the Space Jam again

Woke up at 7:30, brushed teeth...got the mall at 7:55. Was worried for a sec, but most of the cars in the lot were walkers. I look and see 8 people in line at FNL. Champs, DTLR, Legend's and FTL didn't even open early. As you can see now I'm home.

They're cool, mine don't have the paint flaws some others have. These aren't going to be my every day sneakers anyway.

My box says Retro, I was hoping it would say Retro +, because I'm trying to happy with what they are instead of comparing them to infrareds.

ANyone know anything about the "box within a box" it says on eastbay? Still no Eastbay conf emails and I ordered right at midnight

Just checked Eastbay, and FSR

Maybe next time JB will stop BSin and give people what they want, nubuck and infrared.

These might sit a while like the XII's

Back
Top Bottom