***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 158 60.5%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 48 18.4%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Ain't nobody writing on my damn shoes that i just paid $225 for

edit: ok only jordan would be able to do that

I hear that. The GOAT can sign my shoes...thats it. I bet the NTer that had manny pacman sign his jordan 1s is kicking himself. Weren't they the Chicago 1s that he messed up?

I hear that. The GOAT can sign my shoes...thats it. I bet the NTer that had manny pacman sign his jordan 1s is kicking himself. Weren't they the Chicago 1s that he messed up?

i heard MJ is sort of a dbag off the court and makes it a point to not sign ish most times.

Thank you to everyone who has posted codes :emoji_pray:.
All locked in on da Foot apps. 10 min on FL & Champs & 7 min on FA. I just found out last night that these weren’t going to be some super limited qs (at least not store location wise...quantity wise who knows).

Pretty crappy Champs is showing you the PSNY pair you ain't getting on their app.

These are a pass, although I really want that box lol.

These Michigan 12’s come in the box that the Pinnacle 6’s and Jeter 11 lows came in :pimp:. I’ve been wanting that box for the collection, but haven’t cared for any the shoes thats released with this box.
Pinnacle 6 and Jeter 11 came in different boxes.

this sucks having online as the only option, i'm pretty sure i could grab this in store if i was in the states

Kicks Crew is taking preorders for $260 on these... their shipping is high ($30) but no tax, so you folks in Europe might want to consider going that route.

Back
Top Bottom