***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I think both FTL and Champs patched the name change jig.

who cares about a name jig. imo people shouldnt be signing up to win kicks that they know they cant go pick up. everyone knows the pickup windows, so theres almost no excuse.

as long as they dont patch the zipcode jig. THATS the important jig.

who cares about a name jig. imo people shouldnt be signing up to win kicks that they know they cant go pick up. everyone knows the pickup windows, so theres almost no excuse.

as long as they dont patch the zipcode jig. THATS the important jig.

truth. then again sometimes, the name jig is useful especially when i go out of town to a place with no footstores receiving the shoes i want (oahu for example).

zipcode jig has its flaws too (people changing to that zip code and not changing back to their home store)

truth. then again sometimes, the name jig is useful especially when i go out of town to a place with no footstores receiving the shoes i want (oahu for example).

zipcode jig has its flaws too (people changing to that zip code and not changing back to their home store)

ehhh, the going outta town to a place thing is in the minority.

and if the person doesnt change their zipcode back on the app to their location and stores, thats not a flaw, thats just a dumb person lol....unless you mean the app wont let some people change their zipcode back, which ive never encountered or heard of.

I use it when I’m out of town and there’s no store in that town or location specific and I have friend in that city.

Like this weekend, I’ll be in Pittsburgh. Only 1 store getting them (FTL) so I’m trying to get my boys to help me out at Champs here in Atlanta.

I apologize if my rationale doesn’t fit into your opinion.

ehhh, the going outta town to a place thing is in the minority.

and if the person doesnt change their zipcode back on the app to their location and stores, thats not a flaw, thats just a dumb person lol....unless you mean the app wont let some people change their zipcode back, which ive never encountered or heard of.

i mean it messes up the chances for the locals when cats dont change back to their zip. if your store code gets posted and 50 people who used that code to check in forgot to change it back, your store has 50 less pairs to sell to the locals lol

i mean it messes up the chances for the locals when cats dont change back to their zip. if your store code gets posted and 50 people who used that code to check in forgot to change it back, your store has 50 less pairs to sell to the locals lol

theres always dumb people. u cant avoid that. why wouldnt any1 change their zipcode back right after? lol thats the whole point of the jig.

I use it when I’m out of town and there’s no store in that town or location specific and I have friend in that city.

Like this weekend, I’ll be in Pittsburgh. Only 1 store getting them (FTL) so I’m trying to get my boys to help me out at Champs here in Atlanta.

I apologize if my rationale doesn’t fit into your opinion.

good luck bud. pray they dont check IDs. name jig doesnt work if they decide to check ya ID and you look nothing like the person.

Last edited:
good luck bud. pray they dont check IDs. name jig doesnt work if they decide to check ya ID and you look nothing like the person.
No I know all of that, that’s common sense. They’re my accounts. I’m using my name in Pittsburgh since I’ll be there. I was trying to change my Champs to one of my boys names here in Atlanta since I won’t be here, so it would be his name/his id.

I’ve done this a couple times for Chicago releases, and had my boy pick up because I live in Atlanta.

It won't allow you to change the name anymore? Last I did it, FTA took some time....and several changes online, before it finally changed back.

Back
Top Bottom