***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Are these considered a QS? I hear some people saying they are but haven't these been expected for a long time now?

Checked these out yesterday but was underwhelmed. The suede looked ashy and it really needed a different texture on the side panel. If I can get the plug discount I will cop but if not I'll wait for the IFs and hope I can get em. I also like the royal 12s better even though they are very monotone.

Of course I'll see them going for above retail shortly after release and be salty, but it's been an expensive shoe month already so it's cool.

Unless they're limited, these will sit 2.. the hype around AJ is over, get over it... the Last Shots sat, so I highly doubt the Candy Canes are still set to drop in September

Unless they're limited, these will sit 2.. the hype around AJ is over, get over it... the Last Shots sat
I hope you’re right but I doubt it, these are more limited than the last shots plus those were underwhelming as far as quality no hairs like the 04-05 version forgot what year..I need these to sit till 1 o’clock but that’s a stretch cause they’re a rendition of a PE

Unless they're limited, these will sit 2.. the hype around AJ is over, get over it... the Last Shots sat, so I highly doubt the Candy Canes are still set to drop in September

wrong, these aren't gonna sit nowhere near that level, these are way more limited than that, look at the foot sites locator compared to the last shots that should tell you everything you need to know, hopefully demand isn't up there since these are pretty polarizing with them being a team PEish

Unless they're limited, these will sit 2.. the hype around AJ is over, get over it... the Last Shots sat
200w.webp

HOWEVER:
i don't like that dumbass big m on that ***

i'm currently looking for ways to cover it, maybe sew a AJ4 tag over it, no f#$%s given
if you know someone that can customize, maybe get them to sew/paint a smaller m inside the huge m making it look like a 3D m; but your plan seems more feasible albeit gangster af

the adidas/jordan hating thread is thata way --------------------------------------------->

You have zero common sense. It's a mass produced shoe...it's supposed to sit. All that sell out crap is for the birds. Also it's a QS shoe so it's not even a massive GR. But since you are hating here's some food for thought...my local FTL got over 150 pairs of Butter 350 V2...and it's not even a flagship. Flagship store will get at least 500. So yeah don't surprised to see Yeezys barely hit $300 resale next week. They are now making tons of them as promised...and everyone is going after Levi's instead. Even YS added a set 9 AM time because they have tons on the site.

Back
Top Bottom