***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Ok I lied. I thought I was for certain getting a fat L on Champs since I was waitlisted. I was taken off the waitlist and secured my pair! Dannnnnnnnng

L's @ Hibbett and FTA, waitlisted at FTL

Just got a notif that my FTL reserve wasn't confirmed though.. how if I was never promoted :lol:

Relax...it's a typical QS. You gotta understand only sneakerhead and Michigan fans are purchasing these. The average person isn't even going to try due to all the heat dropping next week. A 10 min headstart on a footsite will equal a win. Even SNKRS will be a breeze.

:angry::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did this happen to anyone? I had signed up on champs, FTL and FTA apps and got notifications to check the results - didn’t hit o. Champs but when I go to my countdowns for FTL and FTA it says I don’t have any countdowns at this time. I had signed up earlier this past week and even used codes for the extra min headstart. Guess I missed out somehow. I even got notifications yesterday that I had two hours to edit my reservations. Anyone run into this problem?

Relax...it's a typical QS. You gotta understand only sneakerhead and Michigan fans are purchasing these. The average person isn't even going to try due to all the heat dropping next week. A 10 min headstart on a footsite will equal a win. Even SNKRS will be a breeze.
200w.gif

Haven’t been active for a minute but got to come out of retirement for this one. Go Blue!

Any advice for online tmrw? SNKRS and other footstore apps are my best bet? Any science behind it or is it a crap shoot?

Thanks in advance for the schooling.

Hey I stand corrected...from the store stock's perspective. We'll see about online. I got my pair though...that's all I care about!

Bold statements like yours shouldn’t even be made if all you can say is I stand corrected. You “assumed” store stock was “average” to handle even the littlest demand but your statement was bold like you “knew”.

Back
Top Bottom