***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Lol, I might have jumped on Mochas with a reserve but I think I'm gonna wait for a discount. I'm pretty sure you'll have no trouble getting them.

Buying a pair of the winterized for my work boots. I usually rock a pair of random high dollar Nikes after they go on sale around $100 from not selling to the masses, but I’ll spring around $150 for these.

Capturenjm.PNG

Cool ! The only condition for me to grab em !

What is it about all black 12's?...i know we thought the tax refund 12s sold out just because of that reason but now these seem to be doing just as good...

I think they'll do well because you can use rewards with them. Just bought 3 pairs, one for my daughter, grandson, and granddaughter.
They seem sturdy and the insulation for this Mn cold is nice.

WTF?!? they sent me Mocha3 :sick: i hate SNKRS :smh:

Technically, it’s the Nike + app.

But back to the shoes, these appear to be sitting every where. I asked the local foot locker employee if they sold any today, he said one customer bought them.

I feel they’ll sit hard in places where the conditions are harsh enough for these shoes to be worn. Unless they just like all black 12’s.

My size sold out on footlocker and nike, are these really moving in stores though? I wouldn't think they'd be all that popular.

My size sold out on footlocker and nike, are these really moving in stores though? I wouldn't think they'd be all that popular.

completely sold out at my local mall today, my wife went and checked an hr ago

just grabbed of ndc, i guess $195 aint to bad, $175 was better though

Man I'm thinking of going to the mall tomorrow and seeing if there's a size 13, I don't want to pay $200 but I actually want these and would get use out of them. Can't believe these are selling out.

Had to do it... For one the finishline Mgr let me get the discount and for two, it takes the wanting to wear my concords hype down some now that I got a fresh pair of XII's that can withstand the winter
IMG_20181215_222642_Bokeh.jpg

plus those look better than the concords so there's that as well

Well I went to the mall and grabbed a pair. Size 13's tend to be one of the quicker sellers and I didn't want to lose out. I gave the shoes a mini test; I walked out in steady rain and over water soaked sidewalks, they held up well. They are pretty warm inside and the water repels off of them. They were dry within a couple of minutes of me taking them off. IMO they fit true to size, took me a few minutes to break them in but they feel good now. Right now I'm happy with my purchase.

IMG_0957.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom