***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I could be wrong but i don't think it was intended for us cut/take off the black satin to reveal whats underneath. I'm all in on them regardless cuz i just like the materials and design of the shoe.

These are better than the Wings 12. Don't @ me, peons.

FrighteningEmotionalGuanaco-size_restricted.gif

like no one was gonna @ you :evil:

Does Satin hold up well? Or even age well?

i had satin bed sheets and never had a prob, maybe see if anyone had a or reported a prob with their satin 5s

anyone know where can i get the jordan 12 winterized size 8 or 8.5 online with any discount ?
thanks

The Nubucks were UNC colored and the 4th best XII colorway, we don't need those

Black and tiny hits of blue is not UNC colored. Michigan has already gotten a branded 12, with a branded 5 on the way, Jordan hasn’t released one single UNC branded retro to the public

May have never had the UNC branding but he has always kept their colors in rotation on all his models. That’s probably why they haven’t branded and released a pair. Because they’ve never had to.

i have no desire for a branded 12, yall got a branded 32 go buy that one, leave me 12s alone, bad enough i had to buy a darn M branded ver

Feb 5th cool i'm all in

Yeah I'm not dropping too fiddy on those... would have considered $200 but now I rather wait for Taxis to retro.

Not so much worried about the satin holding up as in ripping as I am of the satin getting wrinkly & bubbly after breaking in like some bad window tints.

i have no desire for a branded 12, yall got a branded 32 go buy that one, leave me 12s alone, bad enough i had to buy a darn M branded ver

Feb 5th cool i'm all in

..so you bought a Michigan branded 12 and apparently aren’t even a Michigan fan, yet I can’t wish for a Heels 12 as an actual fan?

Back
Top Bottom