***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Just give me some ****in remastered playoff 12s come onnnnnn!
giphy.webp

Annoying. we get wings, these, lows

Cop from solefly i paid 260 they have 10.5

i may do that. im gonna give it until end of day to see if 10.5 pops up on SNKRS. i feel like nike is trolling, cause literally half the sizes were greyd out right at 10AM...

they sitting on solefly without tax but half sold out on SNKRS with tax? and sitting on most websites(FNL, FTL, etc) right now, but half sold out on SNKRS right at 10am? naaaah nike u cant trick me.

i may do that. im gonna give it until end of day to see if 10.5 pops up on SNKRS. i feel like nike is trolling, cause literally half the sizes were greyd out right at 10AM...

they sitting on solefly without tax but half sold out on SNKRS with tax? and sitting on most websites right now, but half sold out on NDC right at 10am? naaaah nike u cant trick me.
Shiekh has them for free ship/no tax for most states. Pretty decent rewards that can be used for future purchases.
https://www.shiekh.com/jordan-air-jordan-12-retro-black-true-red-sail-metallic-gold.html

I think with re sale not being much at all I’ll wait to cop knowing I can just go to Goat and StockX and get for retail or close to it

Still picking up my pair right now even though I probably could wait and look for a discount later. I'm disappointed there's no gear with the matching quilt pattern though. Nike China has all types of matching stuff. Anyone seen any shirts for them for sale here in the US?

Still picking up my pair right now even though I probably could wait and look for a discount later. I'm disappointed there's no gear with the matching quilt pattern though. Nike China has all types of matching stuff. Anyone seen any shirts for them for sale here in the US?

I have never seen cny retros (6s 12s) go on discount

Grabbed a pair from Nike, gladly.
I've got to the point that, if i want something I'm just gonna grab it if I can. Never paying resell and if it discount later? Idgaf... Don't want to waste time waiting around for that ish.

This is all well and good if you're the type, like myself, to wear immediately, but if you're gonna DS then the same time you wait to wear them is the same time the disco could've happened. Good call on these though, doubt these make it to discount price honestly. I could be wrong though #shrugs

Couldn’t drop $270 for these, they’re nice lookin. But I prefer the black upper and not sure how well the materials will hold up. I’ll just hold out for a price drop, I’m sure folks will have trouble gettin 2 bills for em in a couple months. I paid full retail on the last one, just to see em plummet over time.

I’d really prefer some real playoffs & taxi anyway tbh..

Back
Top Bottom