***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
so it's not a big release but just a shoe palace release?

i'm down to get my first pair of taxi's, and since now that i have hooped in the XII, i'm happy to see more colorways releasing since they're cool for casual and on court wear!!!!

great looks, great cushion, great traction, no complaints!

The sku#130690 125 is the 2013 drop.
Id of thought after last year ,,theyd of had that glitch fixed on the release calender.. :lol:

so it's not a big release but just a shoe palace release?

i'm down to get my first pair of taxi's, and since now that i have hooped in the XII, i'm happy to see more colorways releasing since they're cool for casual and on court wear!!!!

great looks, great cushion, great traction, no complaints!

its not a release at all. glitch on their site.

Reactions: ARK
Lol sellers are REALLY trying to minimize their losses on these CNYs.

68804DA7-CDE5-4582-97E2-01C6DD53449D.png

Is it too much to ask for JB to release the White/Red with the right shade of red and no banana shape?

Which is a damn shame since it's been 22 years since the original release. The joke that was the 2009 release was so disrespectful. Maybe in 2021 with it being the 25 year anniversary of the XII we will finally get a proper release for the White/Red.

Which is a damn shame since it's been 22 years since the original release. The joke that was the 2009 release was so disrespectful. Maybe in 2021 with it being the 25 year anniversary of the XII we will finally get a proper release for the White/Red.

Maybe next year to celebrate 23 years? Taxis and Obsidians haven't been released in a while either.

CNYs arent half bad, but I personally wouldnt get them. When are the flu games going to rerelease.
They haven't been retroed properly either. While not as bad as the white and red pair, the shade of red used on all flu game releases has been off as well.

Wore my vachettas for the 2nd time a couple days ago... fitting since it's getting around that 1 year mark.

20190225_205417.jpg

These are actually growing on me more. I was lucky to check stockx and see they had my size for $130! 1 year later and I'm saving $60 on these, thanks NDC!

20190225_142732.jpg

Now I'm just waiting for CNYs to hit $200

Wore my vachettas for the 2nd time a couple days ago... fitting since it's getting around that 1 year mark.

20190225_205417.jpg

These are actually growing on me more. I was lucky to check stockx and see they had my size for $130! 1 year later and I'm saving $60 on these, thanks NDC!

20190225_142732.jpg

Now I'm just waiting for CNYs to hit $200
You know what? Nice fit fam

Back
Top Bottom