***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
those are..... interesting..... after seeing some closeup pics, and the diff sized scales is def diff

damn i cant even find a legit early review of these to see if i want em. at this point im now sure how those reptile joints are. cant even form an opinion on em.
usually i can find some1 reputable doing early review of whatever is dropping. weird.

damn i cant even find a legit early review of these to see if i want em. at this point im now sure how those reptile joints are. cant even form an opinion on em.
usually i can find some1 reputable doing early review of whatever is dropping. weird.

Screenshot_20190424-222153.jpg
Screenshot_20190424-221703.jpg
Screenshot_20190424-220507.jpg
Screenshot_20190424-221728.jpg

Should have colored the 23 on the back black or gold... fire nonetheless. Hopefully my size will sit and go on sale, but I'll probably have to hawk goat or stockx to cop under retail. I really need a plug out here. :frown:

There's absolutely no reason they shouldn't be... unless JB thinks reptile skin embossing is feminine... and vachetta leather. I really don't care but it sucks for you bigger feet guys who can't wear em at all.

I do enjoy showing shoes like these to my friend, and he'll be like those are tight, then I'll tell him they're "wmns" and he'll try to back pedal and say they look feminine. Probably salty cuz he wears a 12.

What masters should have been. We'll see how this embossed pleather feels but expectations are low.

Looks like the made the lettered on the back gold in the newer pics, which looks better. Might paint the 23 myself.

It's bs cause a 12 is a common size so Nike/jb should at least go up to a men's 12. Especially when it's a men's colorway and all the heat always comes in women's shoes e.i. Blue chill 1s panda 1s these and I'm missing a few

It's bs cause a 12 is a common size so Nike/jb should at least go up to a men's 12. Especially when it's a men's colorway and all the heat always comes in women's shoes e.i. Blue chill 1s panda 1s these and I'm missing a few

i fill your pain, before the GS/W extended sizes, i missed out on the Spurs and several other 12s, though for every GS 12 i missed out on there were 3 GS ver. that i'm glad i missed out on, this will be my 3rd womens pair 2nd from the current Women's extended sizes, there haven't been that many surprisingly

i heard that these was delayed or canceled...
anyone know anything about it ?
Air Jordan 12 Black Game Royal
130690-014
Air-Jordan-12-Black-Game-Royal-130690-014-Release-Date.jpg

i fill your pain, before the GS/W extended sizes, i missed out on the Spurs and several other 12s, though for every GS 12 i missed out on there were 3 GS ver. that i'm glad i missed out on, this will be my 3rd womens pair 2nd from the current Women's extended sizes, there haven't been that many surprisingly

What Spurs 12s?

Who hoops in their 12s on the regular? Curious to see all the battle wounds (scuffs/scrapes). Post your pics! Do you still rock em casually with the scuffs?

Back
Top Bottom