***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
IMG_20191211_190543417~2.jpg
They Clean!!!

So are these officially scrapped?? According to the update, they seem to think that may be the case.

Attachments

• IMG_4591.jpg
    IMG_4591.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 217
85FE1869-6A32-4941-8C1C-B19AA514C4F6.jpeg

Merry Christmas to me. :nthat:
I got tired of waiting. I've been waiting close to 23 years to own and wear a pair of these bad boys. This is my all time Jordan grail. I have vivid memories of Mike wearing these when I was younger. I actually refer to these as the 'smart guy 12's' with a buddy of mine. Idk if you guys remember that show on Disney back in the day, but he wore these on there. I remember buggin' out when I saw him in them back then and now I feel so damn complete as a long time fan/collector.

85FE1869-6A32-4941-8C1C-B19AA514C4F6.jpeg

Merry Christmas to me. :nthat:
I got tired of waiting. I've been waiting close to 23 years to own and wear a pair of these bad boys. This is my all time Jordan grail. I have vivid memories of Mike wearing these when I was younger. I actually refer to these as the 'smart guy 12's' with a buddy of mine. Idk if you guys remember that show on Disney back in the day, but he wore these on there. I remember buggin' out when I saw him in them back then and now I feel so damn complete as a long time fan/collector.

Congrats! I feel the same way about these and I finally got the 2009s a couple of months ago. Been waiting for a special occasion to wear them for the first time!

Congrats! I feel the same way about these and I finally got the 2009s a couple of months ago. Been waiting for a special occasion to wear them for the first time!

Same here, these are from 2009. I remember in 2009 I was living out in Vegas with my Ex. And she wouldn't let me spend a dime on stuff like this. I was at fashion show mall walking by FNL I think, I remember seeing in the glass and feeling like a kid still. Day dreamin' about em.

For the last 2-3 years seems like everyone has rumored these to drop but they never do. So I said **** it. Took advantage of the Ebay $100 off promo, got them for $315 shipped. Not too shabby.

I'm gonna UNDS for the Mavs/Blazers game next month. Can't wait. Enjoy em' bro. :nthat:

Same here, these are from 2009. I remember in 2009 I was living out in Vegas with my Ex. And she wouldn't let me spend a dime on stuff like this. I was at fashion show mall walking by FNL I think, I remember seeing in the glass and feeling like a kid still. Day dreamin' about em.

For the last 2-3 years seems like everyone has rumored these to drop but they never do. So I said **** it. Took advantage of the Ebay $100 off promo, got them for $315 shipped. Not too shabby.

I'm gonna UNDS for the Mavs/Blazers game next month. Can't wait. Enjoy em' bro. :nthat:

That's great man! Yeah the OGs dropped when I was in middle school and the 2009s dropped when I was a year out of college and broke AF. I kept waiting and waiting and waiting and the rumors kept stringing me along. Finally I found a pair that was as VNDS as it gets, honestly they look brand new to me, for $240 shipped in my size 13, and I had to jump on them. Enjoy yours too!

Back
Top Bottom