***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 158 60.5%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 48 18.4%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Need a hornets 12 ughhhhh. Those 13 lows and pre grape hornet 5s did no justice maybe eventually we will get a real deal 1

happy to see the OG box make a return and the retro card is always a nice touch...

french-blue-jordan-12-retro.jpg

I was just looking at the list he sent and man those red/black 12s could be something serious if it's like a reverse flu game
Red and black

TORO XII
Could it be?

Leather would be nice if done right, suede just scuffs too easy, but might not be bad.

No infrared23 crap

Had the French blues back in 03-04 don't know if I am going with them again. I am definitely in for the Masters and the black and reds

Oh my goodness! The best thing is that based upon the colors used, all seem like they can be solid colorways. Let's see though. I might be passing on the chrome 8 and cement 4 at this point.

If the black/red (flu game) are released properly with leather and decent build...I'm in.

If the black/red (flu game) are released properly with leather and decent build...I'm in.
The Black and Red 12s that are releasing are like the original 1997 and 2004 retro, all leather.  The only time they did the Suede and Leather combination was on the 2009 "Flu Game" (really "Food Poison Game") "special edition" 12.

Back
Top Bottom