***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Kept getting the error messages on SNKRS app & desktop. Finally got thru after exactly 55 mins. Paid with paypal & before i got NDC email confirmation, I received paypal confirmation

THIS.
I typically buzz right thru w/ the app -- today it was error after error...
Sprained my finger swiping, but Eventually checked out :nerd:

Aye... something comes with the Flu Face..
sick.gif

Love this Tee, Will Grab it when it hits Disco 
tongue.gif

Trying to get little man a psir, crazy that I missed on snkrs, but so did a lot of us. Luckily finishline came through 2 hours later like they did on the french's. Anyhow on the hunt for a 9c or 10c

Been wanting these for retail since 3rd grade back in like 98..got excited ever since I heard they were releasing again.

Then of course, like every Jordan release, no luck. Was hopeful with SNKRS app but kept getting error when selecting shipping. Then the usual on footlocker, champs, finish line, east bay. Pretty disappointing..so I'm hoping with how many pairs are out there that resell comes back down to retail or there's restocks I can strike on.

Maybe one day they'll have a way where if you're online within 5-10 min of a shoe release you'll eat easy

Been wanting these for retail since 3rd grade back in like 98..got excited ever since I heard they were releasing again.

Then of course, like every Jordan release, no luck. Was hopeful with SNKRS app but kept getting error when selecting shipping. Then the usual on footlocker, champs, finish line, east bay. Pretty disappointing..so I'm hoping with how many pairs are out there that resell comes back down to retail or there's restocks I can strike on.

Maybe one day they'll have a way where if you're online within 5-10 min of a shoe release you'll eat easy

copped off SNKRS over an hour after they released. What's terrible is some people had error issues, while some didn't. Makes no sense

copped off SNKRS over an hour after they released. What's terrible is some people had error issues, while some didn't. Makes no sense
same here. After an hour the complete order button worked and I was able to place an order

Yea I tried on computer and the phone for SNKRS. Then thought maybe it new I was trying to access the same account through both so signed out on my phone and tried only the computer. Every single time it was the same thing. Size adds, PayPal is linked, address is good, just to add the free shipping and it never went through. Gave up after about half an hour.

Yea I tried on computer and the phone for SNKRS. Then thought maybe it new I was trying to access the same account through both so signed out on my phone and tried only the computer. Every single time it was the same thing. Size adds, PayPal is linked, address is good, just to add the free shipping and it never went through. Gave up after about half an hour.

SNKRS is awful, never give up until it's sold out though. Doubled up on size 10 thru SNKRS, checked out twice on separate accounts and managed to swing a 12 on Footlocker. Took about an hour and hundreds of errors, but already got shipping confirm for all 3. Never give up.

Guys eastbay call in orders have changed, you have to call a week and two days after the release, no more 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom