***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 158 60.5%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 48 18.4%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
My size is going for around $235-240 on SX. I put in a bid for $230. My next purchase has free shipping so we'll see.

stopped by the mall after work to take a look. they had em, so i said eff it. i'm a sucker for cny products. same thing happened last year with the 6s

Dys4R2oUUAEvMk5.jpg

I'm considering getting the Chinese New Year 12s but just noticed in a youtube video that apparently the black upper is some sort of cutaway material that you can cut off to reveal a color pattern under. I assume that means they aren't leather and am also concerned with the durability if it has parts designed to be cut away. What is the material of the cut away parts and if you want to keep them as is do I need to worry about the cutaway material falling off with wear?

It doesn't look like it's just gonna come off by itself, it appears to be some type of satin. Take a look a few pages back...

I'm considering getting the Chinese New Year 12s but just noticed in a youtube video that apparently the black upper is some sort of cutaway material that you can cut off to reveal a color pattern under. I assume that means they aren't leather and am also concerned with the durability if it has parts designed to be cut away. What is the material of the cut away parts and if you want to keep them as is do I need to worry about the cutaway material falling off with wear?

It's like satin and it's not going to come off easily. It will take quite a bit of effort to cut it up.

It doesn't look like it's just gonna come off by itself, it appears to be some type of satin. Take a look a few pages back...

I had been wanting 12s for a long time, was really liking the Chinese New Year ones until I heard of the cut away material. I think I almost prefer the Playoff colorway from several years ago. Should I try to find a pair of Playoffs or go with the Chinese New Years?

This is all well and good if you're the type, like myself, to wear immediately, but if you're gonna DS then the same time you wait to wear them is the same time the disco could've happened. Good call on these though, doubt these make it to discount price honestly. I could be wrong though #shrugs

I'm OCD about my 12s and don't want anyone putting their feet in them so I buy as soon as they're released.

Wait for a price drop or for them to retro taxis... that's what most of us are doing. If uou don't mund the colors being flipped you might want to check the previous CNYs.

Just realized we have 2 Chinese, 2 Japanese, and 2 Europe based 12s

So the two Chinese are the 2017 and 2019 CNYs, the Japanese is the International Flight - what is the other Japanese and other 2 Euro based ones? PSNY Bordeaux and Olive?

As someone of Chinese descent, I was stoked about the CNY XIIs and the fact that I could actually get them on SNKRs before they ran out, but that $250 is even too rich for me. (I went for the IIIs).

What was the consensus on sizing for the Winterized 12? That wool seemed to make it a little tighter in the mid foot. Curious what others thought.

What was the consensus on sizing for the Winterized 12? That wool seemed to make it a little tighter in the mid foot. Curious what others thought.
It was a little tight the first 3 wears but they've loosened up and settled in on my foot now.

Reactions: ARK
I couldn't decide whether to get the 12 CNYs or wait to get Playoffs on eBay which I had been wanting for years. After looking at Playoffs on eBay, there are some used ones going for as much as these new CNYs so I finally decided to get the CNYs, just in time too, as soon as I got off the phone with FTL my size was sold out on the website, looks like I may have gotten the last pair in my size. Had I waited just a few more minutes I may have missed them.

I couldn't decide whether to get the 12 CNYs or wait to get Playoffs on eBay which I had been wanting for years. After looking at Playoffs on eBay, there are some used ones going for as much as these new CNYs so I finally decided to get the CNYs, just in time too, as soon as I got off the phone with FTL my size was sold out on the website, looks like I may have gotten the last pair in my size. Had I waited just a few more minutes I may have missed them.

Good choice, I probably would of did the same especially since the playoffs are going for as much as the CNY. This way you have a newer pair of dope 12s, then wait for the playoffs for at the $200 price point... Shouldn't be long for they release again .

I had to cop even though I have the wings:smh: here’s a comparison

I had never seen the wings colorway, I like them even more than the CNYs, when did they release? In any case I just saw their price on eBay so I'm still happy I got the CNYs.

Back
Top Bottom