***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 158 60.5%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 48 18.4%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I had to cop even though I have the wings:smh: here’s a comparison

A691D94A-9F81-4652-BFA4-6C9512C8ECA5.jpeg
7947B34B-254F-44E3-95FE-01DC3662C1DC.jpeg
6930AFD3-5CB7-4243-842E-94589F4E572E.jpeg
51EC67FA-8512-4F98-B1A6-9E54132BDCE3.jpeg

very minor diff you shouldve thrown the playoffs up there and compared all 3, i'll def be knifing mine well the outside anyways

I had never seen the wings colorway, I like them even more than the CNYs, when did they release? In any case I just saw their price on eBay so I'm still happy I got the CNYs.
having the cny's is just as good man..i kept trying to talk myself out of getting the cny's, because i have the wings(even thought about selling the wings and copping these)but i said yolo and got them..the wings came out in 2016 and only 12,000 were made.

very minor diff you shouldve thrown the playoffs up there and compared all 3, i'll def be knifing mine well the outside anyways
i def. would of but i sold them awhile back thinking the remastered version was coming up soon..they were also getting kind of beat as well..so i'm still patiently waiting for them to come back out..same as the taxis.

i def. would of but i sold them awhile back thinking the remastered version was coming up soon..they were also getting kind of beat as well..so i'm still patiently waiting for them to come back out..same as the taxis.

oh sorry to hear that, mine are decent but them and my taxi's could actually use a repurchase, not sure why theyre as bad off as my 2003s or well maybe a tad worse than those its weird but those are the only 2 pairs at this point that i'd buy new vers. of and i'd absolutely be that guy that changed out the taxi soles of the new pair with the cdp pair i have:rofl:

Turns out they weren't in stock and my order was cancelled. I could still get them in half a size larger, how do 12s fit compared to 7s?

Edit: I'd rather not risk missing the next size up so I think I'll order them, in fact I have 7s in that size that fit ok so it should be fine and if not I guess I can resell probably for a considerable loss though.

Last edited:
12's run big so i wouldn't go up a half a size.7's i stay true to size

I'll prolly forget about going half a size up then. FinishLine doesn't ship to Canada, I tried Foot Action and while they ship to Canada they don't ship the Jordan 12s to Canada. Any other options for me? I was so happy to get my first pair of 12s which I had been wanting for years only to have the order cancelled.

An OG 12 at some point would be nice. I like new colorways but not when they are basically an old colorway just barely tweaked. These look like some whack Lebron crap with no style, just throwing colors and craziness at something to see what sticks.

I really wanted to like these as I’ve been thirsting for the playoffs for a long time but enh. Too shiny for me and the uppers are WAY stiffer than my French blues. Going back to NDC..

7AD584F1-FC4F-4375-BCED-E546B3BCD865.jpeg

Last edited:
I really wanted to like these as I’ve been thirsting for the playoffs for a long time but enh. Too shiny for me and the uppers are WAY stiffer than my French blues. Going back to NDC..

7AD584F1-FC4F-4375-BCED-E546B3BCD865.jpeg

WAIT NDC taking worn returns now?
i've been lied to bruh.
Got some barely worn mfs i could ship out. Heck, i'd take even rebates instead of full refunds.

giphy.gif

but only like half the shoe
Fam, don't do it. Trust me. You'll hate that tackiness over time.

WAIT NDC taking worn returns now?
i've been lied to bruh.
Got some barely worn mfs i could ship out. Heck, i'd take even rebates instead of full refunds.

Fam, don't do it. Trust me. You'll hate that tackiness over time.

worn within 30days, defect in 2yrs from mfdate, and i will not have you not seen some of my fits? i mean i'm bout to put the internationals on this summer with this
product-image_16e343c7-b555-4c2d-bf89-81e6d6b09ee0_1024x1024.jpg

and to be honest this is one of my tamer ideas, check me out in the lebron 15 thread, even better keep your eyes peeled for my Lebron 16 SB and PG2.5xPSX looks

worn within 30days, defect in 2yrs from mfdate, and i will not have you not seen some of my fits? i mean i'm bout to put the internationals on this summer with this
product-image_16e343c7-b555-4c2d-bf89-81e6d6b09ee0_1024x1024.jpg

and to be honest this is one of my tamer ideas, check me out in the lebron 15 thread, even better keep your eyes peeled for my Lebron 16 SB and PG2.5xPSX looks
Akatsuki up in here, lol. I see you , money!

Bought these but the quality leaves much to be desired. I will be returning these...if I am able to find these under $200, I may purchase again

Back
Top Bottom