***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 158 60.5%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 48 18.4%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Who hoops in their 12s on the regular? Curious to see all the battle wounds (scuffs/scrapes). Post your pics! Do you still rock em casually with the scuffs?

I love to rock these casually, but they are more fun to play in. There are some scuffs on the nubuck material, but life’s too short to worry about the small stuff.

C461A9A5-8DE3-46AB-B419-B02059C24FB1.jpeg
694B097F-55A2-451D-9C3F-2ABDCC7AD69F.jpeg

So I got these a couple days ago... interior leather actually feels pretty nice, but the outside feels like a cheap purse. One thing I can say is that these things should be tanks.

20190614_165626.jpg

Definitely think they look better than the winterized, neoprene, and masters. CNYs... I dunno. OVOs are better I'm sure but these aren't a bad alternative.

So I got these a couple days ago... interior leather actually feels pretty nice, but the outside feels like a cheap purse. One thing I can say is that these things should be tanks.

20190614_165626.jpg

Definitely think they look better than the winterized, neoprene, and masters. CNYs... I dunno. OVOs are better I'm sure but these aren't a bad alternative.
I don't know about looking better, but despite owning the Neoprenes, odds are I would've grabbed these in my size.
They clean!!

Wonder when we will get pictures of the blk/royals. The fake ones posted a few pages back were really nice I hope that’s how they turn out.

Really looking forward to the Game Royal 12s. It's going to be my very first numbered Js aside from the AJ6 2019 Infrared that I sold after looking at the materials. I just can't hoop in them.

Really hoping these game royals turn out nice... also i think i might be even more excited about these reverse taxis!! Hope they turn out like i’m picturing.

JB still playing games. The White/Red colorway released with the proper shape and shade of red should take priority over any other OG colorway being released. It's been 22 years and no the 2009 retro does not count.

Back
Top Bottom