***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 158 60.5%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 48 18.4%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
They’re holding out on the playoffs....correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t reverse taxis=close to playoffs lol. Those look just like the nylon joints. Hopefully the final product comes out better

that was my first thought. those janks def look like nylons. well, the colorway at least. they just changed up materials and name smh

Yea if I remember what zsneakerheadz said on Twitter, it’s just like the nylons except a suede upper with gold eyelets, and red jump man/taxi colored two 3 on the tongue.

They’re holding out on the playoffs....correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t reverse taxis=close to playoffs lol. Those look just like the nylon joints. Hopefully the final product comes out better

They look like the nylons, wings, CNY, those recent women colorway.... I’m probably missing a few

But yet no taxis or playoffs.... you can probably include the Masters and low playoffs

1187AC5D-7A34-4D42-BD27-5DABAF7DAB41.jpeg
1CE14798-C3A4-4AF1-8848-1553C3C2E778.jpeg
3A6E48A2-383A-4F64-826E-E16347695FED.jpeg
971CCCBA-50F4-4998-811F-B672576C1B2C.jpeg
37846632-9BD5-4A94-9EDF-1E1C48809D1F.jpeg

Last edited:
they gonna go the uno route wit da double reverse

I can see it now. All white upper (watch it be something like all patent leather), white mudguard, gold eyelet, and all black sole.... damn it, I probably just gave them another idea...lol

I really had higher hopes for the reverse taxis.. was expecting something similar to the playoffs but looks like it’ll just be a suede black upper instead of white.. first leaked pic came out today. Not the best picture will need to see more.

I don’t know why they don’t just release the
all stars, last time was 2012 it’s been a minute

Anyone out there got a DS pair of playoff 2012s. Not a buyer here lol but just want to see the ageing effect around the white mudguards. particularly by the stitching. Thanks.

You’d think with as many shoes that sit these days, they woulda did the “reverse taxi” right. Taxi doesn’t only have a black midsole.. :smh: I guess they figured they’d sell since neoprene sold fairly well. Although, I think the material gimmick sold those. Hard pass, I was lookin forward to some playoff-esc joints.

Them Blk/Blues are mean tho.. I’m sure those will move.

words can't express the frustrations of buying the same colorways over and over again while not getting the colorways i need, oh well, i'm only behind 2prs from a perfect collection so i preserve and buy these BS

Which two pairs are you missing?

Back
Top Bottom