***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
BE65C383-4D7A-4F75-B3D3-64D0607A8D65.png

Here’s the supposed first look.

I don't see the 'reverse' in that

words can't express the frustrations of buying the same colorways over and over again while not getting the colorways i need, oh well, i'm only behind 2prs from a perfect collection so i preserve and buy these BS
On some troll $#@%! Lol.
Man you been scarce though, glad you good.
And what're the pairs lacking?

Which two pairs are you missing?

See below

On some troll $#@%! Lol.
Man you been scarce though, glad you good.
And what're the pairs lacking?

W. Scales and psny Milan, I know I been slacking on all social media, forgot to post my international flights when I broke them out over the weekend with my Chinese jersey :lol: down to only 1 ds pair, the psny Paris, but I'll get them on when it cools down bcuz I got that Jordan burgundy velour fit

Absolutely. But you know, JB gonna JB.
Not that Im trying to give out more ideas to delay what everyone really wants, but a reverse taxi would actually be pretty cool. If done right. Just seems that they continue to give out a black based 12 that pushes the playoff back that much more.

Wouldnt a reverse Taxi simply be a playoff 12 with gold eyelets and yellow hints where they need to be? If its a true reverse, the mudguard would obviously be white. Dont get it.

Yep. They not getting me on this one. They can go to the bargain bin for all I care.

I don't think 'reverse taxis' was an official name given by JB?

Anyway, each separate part of the shoe is nice, but somehow putting it together makes it look ugly. Like when the Celtics added Kyrie back onto the roster - looks good on paper, horrible on court.

Back
Top Bottom