***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 158 60.5%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 48 18.4%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Unds for my son's 4th Bday party today
20190824_232500.jpg

I remember when the ogs came out they were called silver tabs locally. Anyone else ever hear these called that?

one of the best reasons to unds a pair, happy birthday to your son as well!

Nope. In 1997 we just called them the black/white Jordan’s. The Taxis the white/blacks.
Current was no nickname with OG releases, but the workers did say French blue white 12’s so that’s what we called them
I don’t think people realized that obsidian is a shade of blue too back then

Yes in 97
Everyone I know called them black and white Jordan 12

later on and now I call them all stars, watching Jordan in them for the first time that two Hand dunk after Pippen missed the free throw on purpose I give the shoes the right and respectful name, by when he brought them out maybe it’s just the OG in me idk

when i was in highschool it was the
white and black
white and red
obsidans
playoffs
breds

shortly after HS it was the:
Taxi
reds
obsidians
playoffs
bred (which then became all the black and red names:smh: minus the last shots)

than the cherry name came out around the last retro same with the candy cane 14s, most of these nicknames started after like '03 or later, and it's gotten ridiculous in a lot of cases. I remember people calling the french blues the not obsidians :lol: then the greys and the pinks and then the names just went crazy and have so from then on

It’s been a min since I grabbed a 12
Gonna pick up fiba hopefully when they hit a good disco
And definitely grabbing those royals thats for sure

The black and royal XII was the very first fake Jordan I’ve ever seen. I was at a Hastings and was asking the dude where he got them at because I didn’t know fakes existed... Thus, my introduction to the flea market

The black and royal XII was the very first fake Jordan I’ve ever seen. I was at a Hastings and was asking the dude where he got them at because I didn’t know fakes existed... Thus, my introduction to the flea market

first but not the best, i couldn't find a pic but the red white gray colorway was def the best looking fake AJ12

I honestly can't remember anyone calling anything a bred untill the 4's in 2012.. thought it was the dumbest **** I ever heard

Oh know bred term showed up way before 2012, I remember only bcuz that's the only one that truly caught on, bred was not the only mixed color terms I heard in highschool, pretty much any 2 predominantly colored shoes were called by those travesty names, blite, wlack, bred, I dont remember ever hearing a white and red mix but I know in 96-97 there was something bcuz a kid showed up with the suede red toe questions and we called them something white red, it was freaking stupid, looking back I blame it on being from the south and always wanting to shorten things out of lazy speech

Back
Top Bottom