***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Concords would look better to me if they didn't have the purple eyelets

and Indigo's are ok, I wish someone would do a worn pair

all these Raven fans talking bout these for them, please, these are def Texas shoes and everybody knows this, just like they got the ugly M on my shoe, these are a college shoe the
new_uniform.0.jpg

I need to know how to prepare and plan. Are we feeling like these have 60-70% of the hype that the black and gold 12's did?

I really was going to cop the indigos but that gloss on the midsole is an eyesore. Big dealbreaker. Same for the univ-gold. The rising sun supposed to be all uniform. In this case a matte finish.
JB drops the ball again. For me.

Gonna try and cop a pair of Indigos on flx for my brother's birthday. If I can't cop these joints in a size 12 from ftl....then flx really is over and it's likely snkrs or bust from then on out. Might have to start copping stuff from fnl to build up my account. Never thought I'd say that. That was a good long run on the footapps. Sad what it's come down to.

Did FNL even hold a raffle for them? I see uou can enter for the Denim 3s that come out a couple of days later but not these... did I miss it somehow? I've been checking.
I don’t think they had a raffle for these. I hit for the Denim 3’s and double checked but didn’t see any sort of raffle.

Back
Top Bottom