Official Jordan xx3 commercial (vid)

Havent seen it posted. It was on during the UNC game.�

Sorry for the bad quality, new tv doesnt come in until next wkend and I dont know how to download video from my DVR.���

Great commercial. Awe inspiring.
pimp.gif

They show the damn shoes for only about 1 second.
Good commercial though(but it could use more shots of the shoe)

Wow. i JUST saw it and came to this forum to mention, and you've already uploaded it! Gotta love NT

Nice clip of MJ as a little kid. Number 12??

Whos the guy boxing??

Good Commercial, I didn't even see the new shoe....MJ as a kid in #12 was cool. Is the boxer Roy Jones Jr? it goes to Rip after that, nice to see TO in aJB commercial too.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]W00000 The Jordan XX3 Is Going To Be Superior Shoe[/color]

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Good Commercial, I didn't even see the new shoe....MJ as a kid in #12 was cool. Is the boxer Roy Jones Jr? it goes to Rip after that, nice to see TO in a JB commercial too.

the boxer is Andre Ward, an up and comer in the boxing world. But im loving the commercial can't wait till it hits the air.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

They show the damn shoes for only about 1 second.
Good commercial though(but it could use more shots of the shoe)
idk, maybe because jordan said it is not about the shoe and used one second of it.
i wish to they showed more or jordan wearing the shoe.

LOL. Weird. I don't see anyone saying "ugly shoe".
THANKS FOR SHARING!!!
And, not a very nice commercial. IMO, 23 should be all about the 23 years the man had achieved.

I'll add it to our Air Jordan Commercials list when we get a better copy posted.

^^
indohan
i have to disagree... it would be soooo damn repetative. how many times will jb do that? i think they should pick up the ball and start playing all overagain... my thought on that.

it was a nice cool commercial. i'm starting to like the stealths a little bit more.

Back
Top Bottom