OFFICIAL JUICING THREAD (NOT THAT TYPE OF JUICING)

I love the spicy juices I make, but I tried something last night that was extremely yummy. 1 sweet potato, 1/2 cantaloupe, 1 pear and a small slice of ginger root (this is strong so no longer than 1/2 an inch). It was more creamy and it was very delicious. I also sprinkled a little cinnamon on top. Man...

So i decided to do the easier way. Im eating two juices a day and eating a lean meal for dinner. I usually exercise hard so this is the better option for me. So far ive been experimenting with the juices.

Bought flaxseeds and coconut oil. Couldnt find chia seeds ill have to hit up costco :smh:.

Last edited:
So i decided to do the easier way. Im eating two juices a day and eating a lean meal for dinner. I usually exercise hard so this is the better option for me. So far ive been experimenting with the juices.

Bought flaxseeds and coconut oil. Couldnt find chia seeds ill have to hit up costco :smh:.

That's how i started

for a few weeks it was 1 juice, 2 meals...then for about 3-4 days it was 2 juice, and healthy breakfast

now im just juicing...I'll probably do this for another 5 days

Starting tonite...

Sorry had soy chicken chunks and vegetables in a sweet sauce for breakfast plus coffee...

I have nutri bullet and a brand new breville...

Ive done moving before and list 27Lbs in a month so it's doable and I was still drinking coffee heavy...

So Imma shoot for 4 weeks, plus t25 to see what happens...

CanIFly: Good luck, bro. Just push yourself and you'll be alright.

Day 5 today. Feelin' goood. Went to Church this morning without juicing before hand and afterwards I started to get really hungry and a craving for a Sausage McMuffin. I had no intentions of eating one, but was beginning to wonder if this is a day where the cravings are hunger really get at me. After a spicy juice, that all went away.

The harder part of the cravings and what not are probably over for me after today, but I know that deeper into the fast there will be other toxic demons that creep up, so I'm welcoming the challenge. I may go to the gym today to jog on the treadmill for 10 minutes and use the sauna. Sweat out all the gunk.

I know what you mean. Ive been craving foods i dont even eat like sushi and stuff. Too much instragram i suppose.

I'm going to try this also. Should I get a juicer
Or just get a blender? Seems like a blender is a lot cheaper.

the idea is to let your digestive system get a break...

blending the food is the same as eating it and do you really need pulp (fiber)??..

i mean you could do it for regular weight loss reasons OR you can dig a little deeper...

entertaining and addictive to watch...very real and true to his journey..

OG Dan The Man

but he got a lot of game from the double OG...

Dr. Sebi

^^ super deep and positive...

^^he breaks it down

basically, all human diseases are caused by MUCUS!
ALL! asthma, sinus problems, AIDS (yes its a virus, but that virus causes what? and what does that block in your body that makes you sick?), sickle cell anemia ...etc

the cause of mucus in the body is eating meat, dairy, man made food and NON-electrical food ...

what can stop this process of death?...

vegetable, fruits and alkalized water and high electrical food...

hence why juicing is promoted by health doctors...

btw fun fact!...

carrots are man made...

so are bananas of today, broccoli, avocados, and watermelon...

not that it'll kill you in a week, but you should know atleast

Last edited:
Went hard for 5 games of 21 tonight. I feel really good right now, but I was soooo weak. 5 days in probably isn't ideal for playing ball, but outside of the overall lack of oomph, I feel just fine. I'm gonna be sure to get extra juice in tomorrow because of this. Day 6 tomorrow.

I haven't purchase a juicer yet so I use my blender. Only problem I've had is the Kale didn't blend thoroughly. Basically has pulp in my juice.
This is one of the reasons I went with a juicer and not a blender. I can easily down a juice over a smoothie like drink.

Day 4. I broke through. My hunger pangs are minimal and even though I think about food a lot, it doesn't tempt me whatsoever. Energy is good, but for the first three days I was pretty short with people...Irritable. I'm excited to keep pushing this to see where it takes me physically and mentally.

For those curious, I have lost 9 pounds. 221.8 down to 212. Seeing 190 again would be nice, but again, I'm not doing this for weight loss. Just glad it's one of the benefits. :lol:
Keep up the good work bro. And I was too short on people the first 10 days or so. Now looking back, it actually makes me laugh. Its funny what food does to your mind and body.

People on Diets act the same way, but at least they get to eat.

I started juicing at the beginning of the week and it's been tough but some of the concoctions aren't so bad - using an Omega 3000 juicer and a book of recipes. Hoping to keep this up for at least the next month. I don't necessarily NEED to lose weight, but I've had this juicer and haven't used it much at all. This post has helped with sticking to it thus far. Congrats on your progress DJAWARD - hope all is well!
Thanks bro. So far Im still doing great. Cut down on my work out because my brother from Maryland was in town for a couple of weeks. I spent a lot of time taking him places. beginning to work out this week.

I love the spicy juices I make, but I tried something last night that was extremely yummy. 1 sweet potato, 1/2 cantaloupe, 1 pear and a small slice of ginger root (this is strong so no longer than 1/2 an inch). It was more creamy and it was very delicious. I also sprinkled a little cinnamon on top. Man...
Be careful with the natural sugar. Too much fruit is not a good thing. Make sure your breakfast juices has either celery, ginger or beets in it.

Let us know how it works out. You'll probably find Chia seeds at Trader Joes or some healthy spot.

Starting tonite...

Sorry had soy chicken chunks and vegetables in a sweet sauce for breakfast plus coffee...

I have nutri bullet and a brand new breville...

Ive done moving before and list 27Lbs in a month so it's doable and I was still drinking coffee heavy...

So Imma shoot for 4 weeks, plus t25 to see what happens...
SOY chicken and veggies for breakfast? You crazy bro. Are you trying to get back on to Juicing?

About to begin my juice fast today :nerd:
Picked up my juicer yesterday and went grocery shopping. I plan on doing 3weeks-4weeks. Maybe even longer depending how I feel. I'll update as much as possible on here
Pics
View media item 848459View media item 848460
Wish me luck bruh's
GOod luck bro. Keep us posted.

CanIFly: Good luck, bro. Just push yourself and you'll be alright.

Day 5 today. Feelin' goood. Went to Church this morning without juicing before hand and afterwards I started to get really hungry and a craving for a Sausage McMuffin. I had no intentions of eating one, but was beginning to wonder if this is a day where the cravings are hunger really get at me. After a spicy juice, that all went away.

The harder part of the cravings and what not are probably over for me after today, but I know that deeper into the fast there will be other toxic demons that creep up, so I'm welcoming the challenge. I may go to the gym today to jog on the treadmill for 10 minutes and use the sauna. Sweat out all the gunk.
Try to keep a bottle of water with you where ever you go. As long as you have fluids in your stomach, you will not get hungry as much.

And try not to skip breakfast. You have to, make the juices the night before or just get up early in the AM. Remember, your body already went for 9 hours (assuming you went to sleep at 10 pm and woke up at 7) straight without having anything in it. Dont starve your body, thats just gonna make you go into deeper hunger pains.

Juicer. Blender is easier but the taste might not be so good. I know a couple of people here blend, so hope one of them can give their opinion.

fatsickandnearlydead.com

great documentary on juicing.
Yup it is. Its because of that document that I began juicing.

Went hard for 5 games of 21 tonight. I feel really good right now, but I was soooo weak. 5 days in probably isn't ideal for playing ball, but outside of the overall lack of oomph, I feel just fine. I'm gonna be sure to get extra juice in tomorrow because of this. Day 6 tomorrow.
That extra energy feels great huh? Just dont forget to drink a lot of water during and after your games.

Currently on day 2. Going pretty smoothly. Only solids I'm eating are small things and small doses of them. Yesterday I had my juice and some cereal I put in a Baggie(no milk). Today I did the same thing but half of a PB&J sandwich instead. Yesterday I was feeling a little off with barely any food in my stomach. Today I noticed my mood is better and I slept amazing.
Question to those doing it now: How many ounces of juice do you consume a day? I'm trying to stay above 60 ounces but I'm not sure what the everyday amount should be. Thx

Starting tomorrow. Going to try a bang out 2-3 months. Shouldn't be that hard (I hope).

Starting with kale, spinach , 2 green apples, 1 pear, 1 lemon and some ginger. Not really following any recipes just tossing in the blender and going from there lol.

View media item 851285

day....4? :lol: i dont remember

Simply because, as i mentioned before, started 1 juice a day, then went to 2 a day and 1 meal (breakfast) for a week

My cravings are FINALLY OVER...like some of you, i was craving foods i dont ever eat, such as fast food, dont remember the last time i had a burger from in-n-out, carls jr, ect.. and thats what i was craving, even KFC :lol:

anyways, I've been going for a walk, and workout M-W-F...I've been losing about 3 pounds a day

I believe my last day might be wednesday, i'm not necessarily doing this for weight loss, though its an excellent perk for me..

I'm doing this just to simply reboot, and be prepared for my wildland firefighting test coming up in a week...

Keep up the work guys, stick to it, believe me, cravings WILL go away :lol:

I have two green shakes per day.

Spinah, broccoli, kale, celery, banana, and an orange. Bunch of greens and about a 1/3 of a banana and orange in each.

Starting tomorrow. Going to try a bang out 2-3 months. Shouldn't be that hard (I hope).

Starting with kale, spinach , 2 green apples, 1 pear, 1 lemon and some ginger. Not really following any recipes just tossing in the blender and going from there lol.
That's what I do. Good luck thought man. What's the consensus on making them beforehand? I read in here about a couple people being against it. Would save me soooooo much time in the AM. I only do this on my long days. Tue/Thur.

That's what I do. Good luck thought man. What's the consensus on making them beforehand? I read in here about a couple people being against it. Would save me soooooo much time in the AM. I only do this on my long days. Tue/Thur.

I believe in fat, sick, and nearly dead he mentions it's ok...Or i'm getting confused with another source

anyways, just be sure you fill the bottle all the way to the top as much as you can

Wow just adding one/two small strawberry really hides the vegetable taste [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Thats correct, just be careful and not add a lot of fruit.

View media item 851285
2-3 months? WOW good luck man. I dont think I could have done another month with just straight juice. After that month, I was ready to eat but also scared to eat. I didnt want to go back to my old habits.

Keep us posted on your journey.

day....4? :lol: i dont remember

Simply because, as i mentioned before, started 1 juice a day, then went to 2 a day and 1 meal (breakfast) for a week

My cravings are FINALLY OVER...like some of you, i was craving foods i dont ever eat, such as fast food, dont remember the last time i had a burger from in-n-out, carls jr, ect.. and thats what i was craving, even KFC :lol:

anyways, I've been going for a walk, and workout M-W-F...I've been losing about 3 pounds a day

I believe my last day might be wednesday, i'm not necessarily doing this for weight loss, though its an excellent perk for me..

I'm doing this just to simply reboot, and be prepared for my wildland firefighting test coming up in a week...

Keep up the work guys, stick to it, believe me, cravings WILL go away :lol:
Thats weird. During my juicing, I was craving foods like veggies, turkey meat and veggie soups. But then again, I was eating all the unhealthy stuff before I began juicing. Good luck on your firefighting test.

Making them before hand is not a bad idea. I make them the night before because I got to deal with the kids in the AM.

Remember, juices can last up to 72 hours in the fridge. Just make sure you seal them up.

Currently on day 2. Going pretty smoothly. Only solids I'm eating are small things and small doses of them. Yesterday I had my juice and some cereal I put in a Baggie(no milk). Today I did the same thing but half of a PB&J sandwich instead. Yesterday I was feeling a little off with barely any food in my stomach. Today I noticed my mood is better and I slept amazing.
Question to those doing it now: How many ounces of juice do you consume a day? I'm trying to stay above 60 ounces but I'm not sure what the everyday amount should be. Thx
So are you gonna stop eating and just juice? Or just replacing meals with juices?

That sleep feels great, dont it? I cant remember the last time I slept this good. The great thing about it is that I dont wake up tired in the AM. I love it.

I drink 12-15 ounces a juice. I cant handle more than that. And drinking a lot of water through out the day is why I cant add anymore ounces of juice.

I believe in fat, sick, and nearly dead he mentions it's ok...Or i'm getting confused with another source

anyways, just be sure you fill the bottle all the way to the top as much as you can
Yes he does mention that.

As far as recipes goes, there is no right or wrong recipes. All these recipes posted are from ones creations. You can make your own just make sure you dont add a lot of sugars (unless youre working out a lot, then its ok). The more greens, the better for you.

Also, remember to drink an ORANGE or RED colored drink in the AM

and GREEN colored juices for lunch and dinner.

Keep up the good work guys. WHO GOING TO POST PICS FIRST?

Back
Top Bottom