OFFICIAL JULY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Did you happen to notice how bad (if at all) the Elite Hyperdunks were yellowing?

Sorry I didn't. They were right next to the KD V N7 which is why I ended up taking a pic of them. They had about three rows top to bottom of boxes so if you get a nice enough employee I am sure they can find a pair that isn't yellowed.

St. Augustine Florida outlets have Air Max 1 essential pimentos and poison green for $59.  Retail is $100 for those.

Sorry I didn't. They were right next to the KD V N7 which is why I ended up taking a pic of them. They had about three rows top to bottom of boxes so if you get a nice enough employee I am sure they can find a pair that isn't yellowed.
I just got back from there, they didn't look yellow at all. Only looked at the display model though. 

NIke Outlet -Kansas City (913) 788-7263

The Nike Store in Kansas City has had Manchester United, Inter, Juventus, and the France, Netherlands national team jerseys on their clearance racks for a few months. These are last seasons styles and the prices have ranged from 20.00-40.00.

San Leandro Store has Tokyo Sky Hi Dunks for $99 plus the 30% off. I saw a 9 8.5 and 7.5. A couple of Area 72 vandals in a 10 and a lot of those tiled looking Retro Jordan 1s.

San Leandro Update:

All shoes, accessories, and tee shirts - 30% off!

What I saw

Nike Air Max 1 2013 QS (in silver and camel)
Thanks for the heads up. They are priced at $99 and they said I can get 30% off with phone order. They took my info and said would call me back. They're super busy right now.
Just got them today
happy.gif
for $76 shipped
devil.gif

Not a outlet deal but the Jordan black bottom 9s are on nikestore.com sz 8.5-10.5 these are b grades they show the b grade box in the pics .

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that friends and family will be the 25th-29th so if you know someone let them know you need that 30% off coupon.
smokin.gif
i need these coupons. thanks for the info.

didnt nike do f&f on early may of this year? i remember last year they had one in april and one in november. 

Last edited:
Nice. Didnt knoe they would allow the 30% off phone order. Going to give then a call tomorrow. Doubt they have anymore though. Guess ill return my pair I got for LV for $99

Just depends how friendly the employee is feeling at the time. Btw shouts to sneakersteal for the $48 n7s. Got another pair for summer/gym beaters now 8)

Nice. Didnt knoe they would allow the 30% off phone order. Going to give then a call tomorrow. Doubt they have anymore though. Guess ill return my pair I got for LV for $99
Seen them sitting at the San Leadro outlet in several sizes...

San Leandro Update:

Not much to report

Sz 10 Nike Air Max 95 Dyn Flywire (spiderman color)

Sz 10.5 Jordan XII Select

Sz 11 AM1 EM "London"

Sz 12 AM1 PRM "Flash Pack" (seems like a return) (all white w/neon green bottoms)

Sz 11 Powerlines (All red)

As for the comment above in regards to that shoe (USATF)...there's none at SL besides one pair that I saw in sz 12. 

Lots of kids Spizike (Easters I believe) and Lebron 9.

Only thing I managed to cop is a AM1 EM OG (White/red)

Burlington Coat Factory in Union Square, NYC had a ton of Timbs in various sizes but mostly larger sizes 12 and up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom