OFFICIAL JULY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

[COLOR=#red]Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:[/COLOR]

- Do not quote more than two pics.

- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.

- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!
Wack update, thanks for nothing.
Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.

- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in Sneaker Reviews

- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase

- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.

- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

[COLOR=#red]What's a GOOD update?
[/COLOR]

First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.
If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location?
Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:
- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):
- Call NIKEFIND at 1-800-806-6453
- Chat (IM) with a Nike Rep

Speak with a Nike Rep
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

[COLOR=#red]Why is my comment not showing?[/COLOR]

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

[COLOR=#red]What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?[/COLOR]

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but if you tweet nike.com the shoe and size you are looking for, they will search across all their stores to find you a pair.
View media item 237508

Hello friends,

I'm currently on vacation in Florida, and had a chance to stop by the St. Augustine Outlet.

Behind the counter they had the triple black Lebron IXs, for $139.99. The highest size they had was a 9.5.

The wall didn't have much aside from some red/blue Kukini Frees.

Penny Vs in the black/blue colorway and the maize colorway, no sizes higher than a 9.

Black Jordan Phat Hi's with a translucent green sole, as well as black with an olive collar, FSR.

A few AF1s red/cracked print, and grey/sail-ish sole. And dunks as well: the black/royal, grey/teal speckle. red suede, and I believe the golf pairs.

Also the pimento AM1s, pretty much an FSR.

Sorry I couldn't take pics!
Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Nike is on crack with all these up and down prices on the Lebron 9 black out. I've seen em as low as 60 as high as 140. All in the past month

View media item 476760$55

View media item 476764$45
View media item 476766
$40
View media item 476768
$40

Found each of these for $40-50 at most Ross locations that I checked out in the Bay Area.

Super flys were found at the San Carlos location, only had a few size 11

Adidas top tens were in a 9.5-11 in both the red and a blue/orange colorway at the downtown San Francisco and San Carlos locations

the KB24s were at pretty much every Ross that i went to from San Francisco, down to San Mateo in both that colorway and in a white/black/yellow

Last edited:
Struck out again at Potomac Mills in VA for anything decent in a size 13. Nothing new. Always have better luck elsewhere.

Found each of these for $40-50 at most Ross locations that I checked out in the Bay Area.
which bay area locations of ross had the top tens and what sizes? thx

Last edited:
Didnt cop anything but found a few things from Ross. I found some team kobes for $40. They're not one of the main models, but it does look like a kobe 6 in a Concord 7 cw. Also some knicks cw Adidas crazy 8s for $40 in a sz 8.5

Edit: Chantilly, VA ross

Last edited:
San Leandro Update:

All shoes, accessories, and tee shirts - 30% off!

What I saw

Nike Air Max 1 2013 QS (in silver and camel)

Nike Lunar Racer (all black, w/purple Nike swoosh) sz 10.5

Nike Free Trainer 5.0 (copped the last pair)

Nike Air Max 97 Premium (saw navy and also the "honolulus")

Nike Solstice Prm NSW NRG (hasta seaweed and burgundy)

Nike Lunar Flow Woven

Nike Free Trainer 5.0 EXT (all blue) sz 9

Sample of LunarMontreal (in NFL rams colorway, w/suede front)

Sample of Hyperdunk that looks like this in sz 9.5

Pegasus VNTG

Kobe VI (small feet like sz 7)

Air Revis (black w/red strap) sz 9.5

Free Woven (teal) sz 11s and 10s

AM1 EM London Pack sz 10s only (2 pair)

Lunar Force 1 Digi NRG

Trainer 1 MD PRM NRG (sz 10s)

A few Jordan 2012 3 tier box in BIG FEET still available.

1 pair of size 8 Lebron 9 (all grey)

Worker said they had Lebron X Area 72 this morning (probably a few pairs only)

Alot of 49ers Superbowl Jerseys (Sz XL, L, and S) of Vernon Davis.  I saw 1 of Michael Crabtree in sz XL only.  Those were $59.99 (MSRP $120)

Last edited:
San Leandro Update:

All shoes, accessories, and tee shirts - 30% off!

What I saw

Nike Air Max 1 2013 QS (in silver and camel)
Thanks for the heads up. They are priced at $99 and they said I can get 30% off with phone order. They took my info and said would call me back. They're super busy right now.

Nike is on crack with all these up and down prices on the Lebron 9 black out. I've seen em as low as 60 as high as 140. All in the past month

I asked this question before in the past. It depends on the location, stock, inventory, management. If you have a good store manager and proof, some will price match. I am 2 for 4 on the price match. Stores in Charlotte concord mills would not price match, but myrtle beach and Charleston, sc stores did price match some shoes. Showed the manager the prices from cork/sneakersteal, they called the stores to verify, and they matched the prices and gave me military discount. It doesn't hurt to ask, the worse they can say is no.

San Leandro Update:

In addition to the shoes I saw from yesterday

There were a couple pairs of size 11 Area 72 Vandals

Powerlines in Red, Blue, and Olive

Kobe VI (all black snake skin like) size 8.5

Air Max Tailwind '96 (blk/red) in sz 9.5

Air Max 1 essentials (bright green/white) sz 9.5

Other than that..nothing new.  

Clothing wise, KD T-shirts from BHM

Last edited:
Ross in downtown San Francisco

had a bunch of nike lunar running shoes for $40-50

almost an FSR of hyperfuse lows in various colors for $39.99

Last edited:
I asked this question before in the past. It depends on the location, stock, inventory, management. If you have a good store manager and proof, some will price match. I am 2 for 4 on the price match. Stores in Charlotte concord mills would not price match, but myrtle beach and Charleston, sc stores did price match some shoes. Showed the manager the prices from cork/sneakersteal, they called the stores to verify, and they matched the prices and gave me military discount. It doesn't hurt to ask, the worse they can say is no.

really? never even thought of that. last time i was there they had my size but i didnt even bother cuz the price was $109.99. and its not just location on the fluctuation cuz my boy went to the same location a week in between and it was like 79 or 89 he said

Any sales at the outlets tomorrow for the 4th?

same question i was going to ask. cuz i gotta head down to the outlets round here to go cop a watch. would be nice to find a good deal on some nike gear

Any sales at the outlets tomorrow for the 4th?

same question i was going to ask. cuz i gotta head down to the outlets round here to go cop a watch. would be nice to find a good deal on some nike gear
I went to the Nike Outlet at Citadel and when I asked if they were going to be having a 4th of July sale the employee told me that the sale they have going on now is pretty much what's suppose to run through this 4th of July weekend. He did mention that they may have an additional sale on clearance items, but they wouldn't find out about that till Friday morning.

The sale I saw in store yesterday was pretty much jordan/nike basketball shorts at 20% off (some nike elite basketball shorts though were marked at 30% off). Selected screen printed tees were 2 for 30. A lot of shoes were marked down but no additional % off hash wall or any of the shoes displayed in the aisle's

Last edited:
San Leandro Update:

In addition to the shoes I saw from yesterday

There were a couple pairs of size 11 Area 72 Vandals

Powerlines in Red, Blue, and Olive

Kobe VI (all black snake skin like) size 8.5

Air Max Tailwind '96 (blk/red) in sz 9.5

Air Max 1 Prm (bright green/white) sz 9.5

Other than that..nothing new.  

Clothing wise, KD T-shirts from BHM
These air max 1's?

If not, could you please elaborate