OFFICIAL JULY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Haven't posted on here in about 1 year.. lol

San Jose

Westgate Center, 1600 Saratoga Ave #213, San Jose, CA 95129
(408) 374-4147

ended up copping the black/white pegasus 30s and some other frees. Both were $59.99 before F&F discount.

will hit up San Leandro later.. will post pics

Last edited:
Arundel mills md has data and royal/silver brons in scattered sizes for $150 and the moonwalker kobes for $160.
Purple and the orange Kobe Xs for $150 I think on the hash
1 size 10 Kobe X elite rose gold for $220
SB lebron 11 for $99.99 fsr

Lancaster Pa
Has the Bo 1s on the hash for $50 in scattered sizes
Scattered sizes of the Knicks Flightposite 2014 for 74.99 nothing below a 10.5 and on the hash
Watch the throne bron soldiers for $120
eel kd 7 for $120

Elephant Print Foams size 8-9 and 11.5+ for $150

Can't really remember much else but I didn't see any other "steals."

And sorry for the crappy update. Was a bit rushed.

Last edited:
Nike Outlet Atlanta / Locust Grove:

Kobe Fine Wine - $139 I think. Scattered sizes on the hash
Kobe Mentality Teal/Emerald - $79. Only saw size 11-13 on the hash
Lebron 12 Red/Black - $199 I think. Lots of sizes.
Flyknit Chukkas. Purple-ish - $89. Lots of sizes
Nike Sonic Flight Black/White - $39. Size 10 & 10.5 only
Nike Sonic Flight Green - $79. Lots of sizes.

Reebok store had Big Hurts in black/white, black/blue and grey/grey in lots of sizes for $54.99.
(Grey ones were kind of fresh)

Last edited:
thanks man.. good seeing you again @LyPac

San Leandro has no extra off hash wall.. shorts and T-shirts went up in price 30% to combat the F&F sale I guess. Nothing real special to mention.

Az Mills clearance went up to. All shirts use to be 9.99 but prices are now 12.99. Use to be able to cop a shirt for $5 after survey coupon. Not the case no more.

^^^^ That sucks. Nike doing those dirty tactics now. A lot of stores have been doing that. As a consumer you really have to know the brand's trends and prices of things to know if it is really a good deal or not. But I guess for most of us on this forum that shouldn't be a problem.

What really is dissapointing is the confirmation of above that even clearance stores raising price on shirts. I remember all tees at SL clearance store years ago were max $9.99. It was also common to have 20-30% off that as a regular during the weekends (not even FnF) . But i remmeber going during a FnF and they still had percentage off all shirts and shoes. It was a no brainer for apparel that is where to go. But now sometimes the regular outlets can sometimes be cheaper.

Anyways..

Milpitas Great Mall sucked. It was super crowded so it wasnt worth doing my usual viritual tour of updates as if you were there, so I just shot what I can.

CLICK PHOTO OR RIGHT CLICK/LONG PRESS IF ON SMART PHONE AND OPEN IN NEW TAB/WINDOW TO SEE FULL SIZE TO SEE MORE DETAIL AND PRICES THAT ARE HARD TO SEE, IF ALL ELSE FAILS JUST CALL

No additional discount on clearance clothing
no additional discount on hashwall

July 25, 2015
Phone:frown:408) 942-6457

View media item 1645459View media item 1645460View media item 1645461View media item 1645462View media item 1645463View media item 1645464View media item 1645465View media item 1645466View media item 1645467View media item 1645468View media item 1645469View media item 1645470View media item 1645472View media item 1645473View media item 1645474View media item 1645475View media item 1645476View media item 1645477View media item 1645478View media item 1645479View media item 1645481View media item 1645482
The best deal here were those HURLEY slippers/sandals.

They originally cost $60. Even at the discount level they were marked down to $39. So now at $19 + the 30% off. It's a great deal on nice quality slippers. It has a Nike Free sole, and is super light but feels sturdy. Actually it was the only thing I bought. efinitely worth it at $14 bucks.

The KD8s were size 11 and only marked down to $174 LOL. $5 off retail! BUT, I guess if you were really looking to buy that show, with the FnF 30% off, its the best deal you can get on em unless you have SWOOSH.

Last edited:
Just ran to national harbor.

Pink/elephant foams $150
Lebron xiis wheat $200
The red Kobe high tops, but can't remember the price.
There was another pair of lebron xiis, $200, but don't remember the colorway.

Sorry, no pics as I was only in for a few mins.

Lee MA has Knicks Foams for $150, limited sizes (no 10s). Came to $105 out the door after F&F discount (thanks to the employee for the hookup!!!)

south las vegas outlet

$85!!! 
wink.gif

I swung by my old stomping grounds at Jersey Shore Outlets for F&F. Not a tremendous amount going on there, but I did manage to snag a NikeLab Free TR 5.0 off the hash wall (I assume it was a return) for $70 - along with some socks and a tee.

The best steal was the Poison Green Air Tech Challenge II, which they had for $39.97 (only a few 10s and 11s left last night). Also had Air Trainer 3 (Grey/Gum), KD VII (Electric Eel), Lebron XI (South Beach), Lebron XII (Data), but all for prices at or higher than what you can find online.

In general, I echo what you all are saying above. The price increases at outlets are making finding steals harder and harder. Most of the prices can be beat by doing a quick search online.

thanks man.. good seeing you again @LyPac

San Leandro has no extra off hash wall.. shorts and T-shirts went up in price 30% to combat the F&F sale I guess. Nothing real special to mention.
Az Mills clearance went up to. All shirts use to be 9.99 but prices are now 12.99. Use to be able to cop a shirt for $5 after survey coupon. Not the case no more.
Good luck to SL selling shorts for $20 and t-shirts for 12.99 especially now with their 10% sales tax.   Their clothing is the only thing I buy at their store.  I noticed even their hats went up from $6.99 to $14.99.  

Iv noticed theres a lot of ppl from the DMV area in this forum. There's a lot of outlets around the area. Which ones your favorite ? (Potomac Mills?, Arundel Mills?, Leesburg?, Tanger-Natl Harbor, Ivy City?) For shoes i like Leesburg or Ivy City. BUT for apparel id rather head to Tanger. Have bought hoodies and track/running jackets for less then $20 on multiple occasions.

I swung by my old stomping grounds at Jersey Shore Outlets for F&F. Not a tremendous amount going on there, but I did manage to snag a NikeLab Free TR 5.0 off the hash wall (I assume it was a return) for $70 - along with some socks and a tee.

The best steal was the Poison Green Air Tech Challenge II, which they had for $39.97 (only a few 10s and 11s left last night). Also had Air Trainer 3 (Grey/Gum), KD VII (Electric Eel), Lebron XI (South Beach), Lebron XII (Data), but all for prices at or higher than what you can find online.

In general, I echo what you all are saying above. The price increases at outlets are making finding steals harder and harder. Most of the prices can be beat by doing a quick search online.
The outlets in AC? They never seem to have much going on, shoe wise at least. Was shocked to even read they had the South Beach XI and Datas at all. Not surprised they aren't as low as other stores. Wish they were $90 like others posted in here. I'd make the drive this weekend.

Might make a phone order to one of the other outlets posted for those though. Good updates!

Glendale, AZ NFS

30% off Clearance Apparel

20% off shoes on the Hash wall

Lebron XI South Beach $89.97 with additional 20% off

Knicks Foamposite for $149.99

25% off socks I believe.

Worth a trip if your in the area.

Last edited:
Edit: Dumb question, so I deleted it myself to avoid BigJ's pimp hand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom