Official JULY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Citadel, CA

FSR Atlantic Penny II's: $89.99
FSR Flightposite II's Copper: $89.99
FSR Flightposite II's Black: $89.99

A bunch of colors Kobe V's FSR: at the ridiculous price of 79.99, 89.99, 99.99 in each colorway

EDIT:  Does anyone know where they have the Nike Air Go LWP (black/blue) in any outlets in a size 10???  Also product number???
Do you mean the "zinc" color for the Flightposites. I'm not real familiar with them so if there is a copper version I'm all over it.
I recently picked up my first pair (blue colorway) at my local FL 3 months ago for $119 and I can honestly say these are kick-$!+! sneakers.
Xtremely durable and comfortable.  Let me call about those copper bad boys, I need to add to the collection.
happy.gif

Citadel, CA

A bunch of colors Kobe V's FSR: at the ridiculous price of 79.99, 89.99, 99.99 in each colorway

EDIT:  Does anyone know where they have the Nike Air Go LWP (black/blue) in any outlets in a size 10???  Also product number???
Just called and they have the zinc colorway almiost FSR available and not copper.  I passed because I can get that local for same price $89.99

Citadel, CA

Just called and they have the zinc colorway almiost FSR available and not copper.  I passed because I can get that local for same price $89.99

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Yeah, It was the zincs...couldn't think of the name when I posted so I just called them coppers.  Sorry bout that...

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Yeah, It was the zincs...couldn't think of the name when I posted so I just called them coppers.  Sorry bout that...

For those who for some reason like Kobes.
Blackout V's - $39.97   (Pretty much FSR)

Tucson Factory Store 520-498-0169

For those who for some reason like Kobes.
Blackout V's - $39.97   (Pretty much FSR)

Tucson Factory Store 520-498-0169

^ Thanks for the info on the Kobes. Just ordered a pair. According to the lady on the phone there are only a few size 10's left.

^ Thanks for the info on the Kobes. Just ordered a pair. According to the lady on the phone there are only a few size 10's left.

Please No Pm's... Saw this at NR in Seattle... Check your local NR.

Kobe V "Chaos" $59.90 Only size 11. I copped.
wink.gif

Kobe V "Rice" $59.90

Nike Hyperdunk BreastCancer $59.90

Nike Hyperize "Paul Gasol" $59.90

Nike Hyperfuse "East-All Star" $49.90

Kevin Durant 3 $49.90

Nike SB Paul Rodriguez III "5 De Mayo" $49.90

Please No Pm's... Saw this at NR in Seattle... Check your local NR.

Kobe V "Chaos" $59.90 Only size 11. I copped.
wink.gif

Kobe V "Rice" $59.90

Nike Hyperdunk BreastCancer $59.90

Nike Hyperize "Paul Gasol" $59.90

Nike Hyperfuse "East-All Star" $49.90

Kevin Durant 3 $49.90

Nike SB Paul Rodriguez III "5 De Mayo" $49.90

Back
Top Bottom