OFFICIAL JULY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

I’m in NY (Manhattan) for a summer job. Anything out here worth hitting?

It’s my first time in the city and the east coast. I’d like to hit Nike clearance but it’s an hour commute. Will wait for the weekend after the 4th.

I’m in NY (Manhattan) for a summer job. Anything out here worth hitting?

It’s my first time in the city and the east coast. I’d like to hit Nike clearance but it’s an hour commute. Will wait for the weekend after the 4th.
Where exactly are you staying in Manhattan.
If in your shoes I'll be hitting up Soho, 34th Street and Harlem.

Cypress Premium outlet. 30% off hash. Didn’t see anything worth posting. But I did pick up these mocs for $107. Figured why not.

4D6BE474-DCF3-4D6D-B7D8-01FDA5EBD075.jpeg
No Kobe's?
Solid pick-up though.

How ling gave you been doing the outlet game?
Been a shoe head since middle school. Took a shoe head break from 2013-2017 but now I'm back, but yeah ever since moving to Houston I've been actively doing this since early 2018.

San Diego heads, I just called in to San Ysidro and confirmed Kobe Protros are $99 plus 30% off. They have all stars and 81 points. Better believe I’m heading in for that price adjustment.

EDIT

DISREGARD

I DRAGGED MY *** DOWN TO THE OUTLET AND THE WRONG KOBES ARE AN ADDITIONAL 30% OFF

Sales rep thought I was asking about Kobe AD “promos” instead of Kobe “protros”

Kobe protros still at $100
SMH waste of a drive.

Last edited:
Flushing Nike was kind of dry. Lots of 720s, Legacy 312's. Some Jordan 8s behind the counter and lots more 720s. Lot of jackets and hoodies tho (no specifics, just breezed through). But the ****ing lines, holy ****. I haven't seen lines that long since the store first opened in 2015. The outside line looks crazy but moves fairly quick. But that inside line...Jesus tapdancing christ. The store is like a third bigger now that they took over Applebees and the Mongolian restaurant that was there. So the clothing section is more spread out and they have more room for shoes (but still no rassclot AC). But that line stretched out to the other end of the store.

Anybody able to link me with a F&F coupon? I'm going to be in Vegas that weekend but I live in Canada and don't know how to get one otherwise.

Nike National Harbor, MD

30% off hash.

Jordan 3 Chlorophyll $110. Random sizes.

Jordan 5 Laney $140. Size 9.5 and up.

Gilroy also has the 30%. It was such a disaster I had to leave. Looks like those tattoo 4s sold. Didn't want them anyways

Back
Top Bottom