OFFICIAL JULY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Thanks so much...
Also them KD are oooglaaayyy.
Didn't know they made gray pair only seen the white and black/gold joints over the Christmas holidays last year.

I legit thought it was a gray model, with half a manican leg in it for display at first. :lol::smh:

Ross
5955 East Sam Houston Pkwy N, Houston, TX 77049

If anyone runs across these in a 10 or 10.5 in Houston at a Ross, any color or the Zoom Tenacity 88's any color @me. I just missed on a pair 11.5 was the smallest they had. Love these shoes as beaters!
20190721_195150.jpg
20190721_195156.jpg

Sugarloaf Nike factory stores in GA has the Kobe 1 Protros for 69.99. F&F will give you additional 30% off.
Few of the grey/blues
Decent amount of purples and a few big sizes of the red colorways. Sorry I didn't take any pics.

Sugarloaf Nike factory stores in GA has the Kobe 1 Protros for 69.99. F&F will give you additional 30% off.
Few of the grey/blues
Decent amount of purples and a few big sizes of the red colorways. Sorry I didn't take any pics.
Which colorway of Kobe protros?

today is the last day correct? if anyone has an extra coupon they wont use. Please PM me. would appreciate it. I will try to hit up a clearance store today.

Solid pick-up
Was shocked when I saw these on the hash wall for 140 before I used my F&F to bring it down to 98. I've been looking for a basketball shoe, and these will do nicely.The midsole is ridiculously bouncy. So glad I didn't pull the trigger on my F&F coupon earlier. Monday may be the best day to find steals for F&F after all the resellers are finished.

Hit up the clearance outlet in Flushing. Horrible. There was about a 7 min wait to get in. Nothing really stood out. I had a few pairs of flyknit trainers ($49.99) in hand but put them back coz I figured even that wasn’t worth it. I did see some orange air max 95s for $100. Other than that garbage. Doesn’t help that there were vultures waiting at almost every aisle.

Found a few mens yoga shirts and shorts for around $25 each, as well as a jordan 6 reflection (retail price about $175 after discount). Copped a nike free run 5.0 ($42) for the gym and running. copped some lakers dri fit practice shirts for $8.
on another note..
I get ppl are resellers and everyone is trying to make money etc. but the store has a weird vibe when there are the same resellers waiting by each aisle to cop 10 pairs of the same thing and not to mention they bring their employees or family members to eat up the whole stock so no regular consumer gets a fair shot. Today was jordan 11 womens shoes along with some other misc items. I think it sucks for those trying to shop and cop 1-2 pairs of something and having to battle these vultures everywhere is pretty uncool. (not everyone is rude, but majority yes). I wish the nike clearance stores would do something more to limit this type of behavior. but anyways just wanted to rant a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_2769.jpg
    IMG_2769.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2764.jpg
    IMG_2764.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2757.jpg
    IMG_2757.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2754.jpg
    IMG_2754.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 116
Found a few mens yoga shirts and shorts for around $25 each, as well as a jordan 6 reflection (retail price about $175 after discount). Copped a nike free run 5.0 ($42) for the gym and running. copped some lakers dri fit practice shirts for $8.
on another note..
I get ppl are resellers and everyone is trying to make money etc. but the store has a weird vibe when there are the same resellers waiting by each aisle to cop 10 pairs of the same thing and not to mention they bring their employees or family members to eat up the whole stock so no regular consumer gets a fair shot. Today was jordan 11 womens shoes along with some other misc items. I think it sucks for those trying to shop and cop 1-2 pairs of something and having to battle these vultures everywhere is pretty uncool. (not everyone is rude, but majority yes). I wish the nike clearance stores would do something more to limit this type of behavior. but anyways just wanted to rant a bit.

I noticed resellers often bring their mothers to sit on a bench and guard their bags and bags of the same shoe. Find it funny, and feel bad for the mothers sitting there all by themselves.

I noticed resellers often bring their mothers to sit on a bench and guard their bags and bags of the same shoe. Find it funny, and feel bad for the mothers sitting there all by themselves.
LOL this is what all the ones I’ve seen around here do

on another note..
I was talking to one of the Clearance store workers not too long ago about this and unfortunately he said there’s nothing can be done. Even if they have a limit, the resellers can bring their friends and family members to make the purchases. He absolutely hates it and thinks it’s unfair. He just advises just to show up early and try to beat them.

on another note..

Reminds me of Flushing Nike. Flushing is the biggest Chinatown in NYC (it has surpassed the one in Manhattan), so a lot of these resellers already live in the community. That store is dry af most of the time because they take everything. They're there from the moment it opens to closing. It's impossible to beat them, they work in teams. I went one time when they opened and I literally saw like 7 people stacking shoes on one bench. Stacking several dozen shoes all on one bench. It's annoying especially because I'm a size 13, so there should be no reason why I should be dealing with a bunch of petite women clogging up my section's aisle. They squat down like in that picture, always with the phone out taking pics. The moment the Nike employees bring out new shoes, they swarm like locusts around the cart. I find that the best time to shop is during the week when there isn't a sale. A lot of resellers use the sales to maximize their profit but without a sale, you tend to see less of them.

There's one cat I always see at Flushing Nike. He's a husky Asian dude, balding head, about 5'9". Every time I go to that store, which might be once a week, he's there. Which means, he's more than likely there everyday, this is his job. And he has a squad of people working for him. I initially thought it was like 3 younger dudes, no it's damn near an organization.

I've been going to Skyview Mall since they opened in 2009, when all they had was BJ's. And as much as I like Nike, I wouldn't be mad if they left. What's the point of having a Nike store if the resellers take the vast majority of things. Just create a reseller store so they can frenzy like piranhas. You get a card after buying a certain amount of merch and you get to shop till you pass out at the Resellers only store.

Last edited:
Reminds me of Flushing Nike. Flushing is the biggest Chinatown in NYC (it has surpassed the one in Manhattan), so a lot of these resellers already live in the community. That store is dry af most of the time because they take everything. They're there from the moment it opens to closing. It's impossible to beat them, they work in teams. I went one time when they opened and I literally saw like 7 people stacking shoes on one bench. Stacking several dozen shoes all on one bench. It's annoying especially because I'm a size 13, so there should be no reason why I should be dealing with a bunch of petite women clogging up my section's aisle. They squat down like in that picture, always with the phone out taking pics. The moment the Nike employees bring out new shoes, they swarm like locusts around the cart. I find that the best time to shop is during the week when there isn't a sale. A lot of resellers use the sales to maximize their profit but without a sale, you tend to see less of them.

There's one cat I always see at Flushing Nike. He's a husky Asian dude, balding head, about 5'9". Every time I go to that store, which might be once a week, he's there. Which means, he's more than likely there everyday, this is his job. And he has a squad of people working for him. I initially thought it was like 3 younger dudes, no it's damn near an organization.

I've been going to Skyview Mall since they opened in 2009, when all they had was BJ's. And as much as I like Nike, I wouldn't be mad if they left. What's the point of having a Nike store if the resellers take the vast majority of things. Just create a reseller store so they can frenzy like piranhas. You get a card after buying a certain amount of merch and you get to shop till you pass out at the Resellers only store.
The same ppl hit up the Michael kors outlet and when they fail to resell their hauls they go back to store 5 deep trying to get refunds on their brick purses. So sad .. I get online amazon stores but cmon this **** is outta control . So many dirty looks when I try and pull a box out and see a size they like have a panic attack and yell at me in their foreign language. It’s like bro chill I want 1 pair not a fsr.

Back
Top Bottom