OFFICIAL JULY 2020 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Hello everyone!

The purpose of this thread is to share information about shoes and clothing at Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores, as well as discounts stores within your area and reputable online websites. Since phone orders are no longer available (haven't been for a few years now), this is a valuable resource for those looking to hunt for deals locally, so if you do post pics, state the store name and location.

Patiently waiting for the stores to reopen, and anxious to see what they’ll have on hand! Happy hunting!

All credit due to @solidsnakechito who set up this template, hope you're still around, your contributions to the Retro Forum will always be appreciated.

I just have to say, Nike customer service chat has become terrible. I wanted to search for an item, and it took 20 minutes when it should’ve taken 5 or less, this ***** was probably at home slacking off, and gave me a link to the wrong product with a completely different style code. And I gave her my zip code to search for close by stores that may have the item and she was like “what is that number?” Um, my zip code? So 20 minutes of my time wasted on this lazy, incompetent person.

According to the fine print you can use it multiple times, but only once per day.

Is the rule for 5 per shoe at all nike outlets?
5 per style per shoe and they won’t let u use member pass as ur a bulk buyer buying 5 pairs smh...u know especially now Nike begging ppl to come to store to shop with this 20% plus 10% discount n then manager have to be a smarta$$ in this pandemic slow time.

I stopped by my local Nike Factory Store today and got the 10% discount applied twice. It may be an extra motivation for anyone who wanna go shopping today.

Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 4.23.42 PM.png

doesn't the Nike Clearance store honor the 20% off email? I was told at the register that it's only for Factory stores...not Clearance.

doesn't the Nike Clearance store honor the 20% off email? I was told at the register that it's only for Factory stores...not Clearance.
That is correct... they don’t honor it at clearance stores 👎🏽.... clearance stores got em box lids all torn up 😡

That is correct... they don’t honor it at clearance stores 👎🏽.... clearance stores got em box lids all torn up 😡
Right...they were happy to get looted n didn’t put up a fight but they would put up a fight to paying customer for 20% off at a clearance store for previous years old stuff. Smh.

Yeah my bad, South Premium Outlet in Vegas
Man that sucks, that was the one closest to my house.

I hate having to go all the way to the North Outlets.

I would have thought they would have made that third Nike Store in Henderson the Clearance store first. They never have anything good in there anyway.

Yea. I always thought that Vegas needed a clearance store. Everytime I visited, I thought that Henderson woulda been the prime spot for it. Oh well. 🙄

Wow Nike South Premium outlet is now a clearance store.... thumbs down.... way down.... 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽

edit - Vegas South

Whoa! VERY surprised to see that as well! As RustyShackleford said, I would have thought they’d have changed the Henderson store if anything.

Oh well, I’m not mad. We still have North and people have been finding steaks at other clearance stores forever! I’ve actually always wanted one here. This isn’t how I wanted it, but I’ll take it!

Forgive me for my ignorance, but why the thumbs down? Isn't a clearance store just a super big hash wall versus an Outlet?
I have never picked up anything “good” at a clearance store in my personal experience. Also it’s harder to browse because you have to really look in the box, oh and the box lid tops are missing as well....

Wow Nike South Premium outlet is now a clearance store.... thumbs down.... way down.... 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽

edit - Vegas South Outlet

Wait... am I missing something? After going to a Clearance Store, I never really want to go back to a Factory Store... unless there's something in particular I'm looking for and already know they have in stock. I usually have to call ahead of time before I make the trip. I never go to a Factory on a whim...

The chances of finding gems at a Clearance Store are much higher from my experience. It's really like a treasure hunt at the one I frequent. Clearance Stores get more premium product than Factory Stores too. The only Clearance Store con is the shoes on the floor have torn off lids. However, if an employee is nice enough they check the back for the complete box.

Wait... am I missing something? After going to a Clearance Store, I never really want to go back to a Factory Store... unless there's something in particular I'm looking for and already know they have in stock. I usually have to call ahead of time before I make the trip. I never go to a Factory on a whim...

The chances of finding gems at a Clearance Store are much higher from my experience. It's really like a treasure hunt at the one I frequent. Clearance Stores get more premium product than Factory Stores too. The only Clearance Store con is the shoes on the floor have torn off lids. However, if an employee is nice enough they check the back for the complete box.

I have to agree -- usually i find more heat/gems, but the only problem is they're just usually not in the common (my) size (9.5 - 10), but for big foot people like 13+ you can always find heat at clearance stores.

Picked up the gold LeBron x John Elliotts Icons last week on NDC for $95. They didn’t have my size on the site. Had a chat rep do a search for my size and they just came in today at my local Factory store. Only thing was they marked them for $199 with and extra 20% off at the register.

Ended up size exchanging the pair I ordered and bought a second pair for the same price I paid on NDC. 2 pairs for less than retail!!

Back
Top Bottom