OFFICIAL JULY NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone inform me which Las Vegas outlet is the best for buying rare finds. I hear there's a few of them. I have some store credit to spend. Thanks all!

Some of those outlet find posts are fake though.

Still remember dude who put a Yeezy on a Marshall's display. "Adidas $34.99" the sign read. Really got me for a second too. :lol:

Can someone inform me which Las Vegas outlet is the best for buying rare finds. I hear there's a few of them. I have some store credit to spend. Thanks all!

The north outlet gets rare stuff more often. Usually the prices aren't spectacular, like last year they had doernbecher Lebron XIIIs that never dropped below retail no matter how many weeks they sat. However, this weekend they did have the pinnacle air maxes mentioned earlier in this thread at the same prices. Nikelab joints are found there more often in my experience.

The north outlet gets rare stuff more often. Usually the prices aren't spectacular, like last year they had doernbecher Lebron XIIIs that never dropped below retail no matter how many weeks they sat. However, this weekend they did have the pinnacle air maxes mentioned earlier in this thread at the same prices. Nikelab joints are found there more often in my experience.

Thanks. Appreciate the feedback!

Some of those outlet find posts are fake though.

Still remember dude who put a Yeezy on a Marshall's display. "Adidas $34.99" the sign read. Really got me for a second too. :lol:
Yeah. Unless it's an employee store, I don't believe any of those pics that have heat just readily sitting on shelves

View media item 2282588A little late to the party, but Nike Factory Stores and Nike Clearnce Outlets in Orlando, FL have some serious heat right now. Picked up a pair of Uptempo 97 Urban Haze (Olive Green) for $53 (originally only $74.99 but had the F&F discount card), found those at the Premier Oulets in Orlando, they also had Penny 4's for $75 (OG colorway) and the Penny 4's in Grey/Copper for $65 before any additional discounts. Also, I'm not a fan but I also stopped by the Nike Factory store in Kissimmee on 192 (across from Celebration) and they had the Jordan 15 retro obsidian for $130 (I'm not a fan but I know they fans of that show are out there. Also, back to the Premiere Outlets, Nike there had the Wool Retro 3's for $100, FSR.

But the gem of the F&F weekend was the Jordan Retro 5 OG at the Nike Clearence Store in Kissimmee for $130, with the F&F it came out to only $90. FYI to sneaker heads out there, if you ever find yourself in Orlando, FL aka the vacation capital of the world, you can plan an entire day just going to Nike Factory Stores. Orlando has 4 Nike Factory Stores and 2 Nike Factory Clearance Stores, 6 in total within 15 miles of each other, its the best place for sneaker heads.

Attachments

• IMG_1970.JPG
    IMG_1970.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
Gonna be out in Utah and Colorado next week. Are any of the outlets out there worth going to? Don't want to make a trip to them if they are wack compared to what I have here in California. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Debating on visiting Houston Premium Outlets or Conroe tomorrow. .. so far from where I am currently at.

random question...how often do the friends n fam coupon come out? or is it completely random?

Debating on visiting Houston Premium Outlets or Conroe tomorrow. .. so far from where I am currently at.

conroe has the copper 17s in certain sizes

that's bout it

premium prolly has a couple jordans that are still in regular stores

Damn I should have bought the all white kobe ADs last weekend with my F&F discount. WOulda been 90 after discount

anyone been to the Brooklyn Nostrand/Flatbush store recently ? Anything worth checking out ? Also, do they carry any baby/toddler shoes ?

Trying to look up any jersey gardens post

Old NT there used to be a search button in each thread and now it's only on the top it's kind of harder to narrow it down no?

Trying to look up any jersey gardens post

Old NT there used to be a search button in each thread and now it's only on the top it's kind of harder to narrow it down no?
Was in Ghetto Gardens last week...should be headed there today...what you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom