• IMG_9894.JPG
    IMG_9894.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
Perfect pair socks at Ross 4.99[/GALLERY]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,007.6 KB · Views: 61
I’m on a job related trip and staying at the Hyatt Regency in Rosemont (by O Hare in Chicago)....purchased the multicolor flyknits KD 9 Elite for 99.99 yesterday....I chucked the box & receipt. Went back today...they dropped the price to 59.99 in case anyone still looking for those at the outlet in Rosemont

Attachments

• IMG_3634.JPG
    IMG_3634.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
I’m on a job related trip and staying at the Hyatt Regency in Rosemont (by O Hare in Chicago)....purchased the multicolor flyknits KD 9 Elite for 99.99 yesterday....I chucked the box & receipt. Went back today...they dropped the price to 59.99 in case anyone still looking for those at the outlet in Rosemont

They also have the KD 9 It's red, not sure the name of it. The shoe is $44.97, not a bad deal.

They also have the KD 9 It's red, not sure the name of it. The shoe is $44.97, not a bad deal.

Not bad at all.....yesterday those were 74.99, saw the price drop today when I went in there again. I had already purchased those once Footlocker started dropping the prices on all their KDs. I would have definitely purchased a 2nd pair if I had room in my luggage lol

Not bad at all.....yesterday those were 74.99, saw the price drop today when I went in there again. I had already purchased those once Footlocker started dropping the prices on all their KDs. I would have definitely purchased a 2nd pair if I had room in my luggage lol

Yeah man, really good price on those...definitely gonna have to pull the trigger on them. Hope you enjoy your stay out here in Chicago!

Yeah man, really good price on those...definitely gonna have to pull the trigger on them. Hope you enjoy your stay out here in Chicago!

I love my time here fam....only wish I could have spent more time out there. Didn’t have much free time but made the best out of it.

I will say the outlet mall here is better/nicer then anything back home in NYC

Griffey.jpg Penny.jpg

Didn't see the August thread yet but just picked up both of these for $27.99 each at Marshalls

Last edited:
Yeah my size actually. Total luck. Usually they have the huge sizes there. I've been looking for those for a while and the lowest I've seen was $80 on the bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom